Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they were in some dodgy engagement group and have fallen out how any brands buy she's legit 39k followers 1 or 2 comments and about 100 likes max

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I bet they were in some dodgy engagement group and have fallen out how any brands buy she's legit 39k followers 1 or 2 comments and about 100 likes max
Considering kelly does social media as a job suprised she doesnt work it out

I wish she’d stop using filters on her photos, they really don’t suit holly and make her eyes look awful 😬😂

Reactions: 2
She has a company called Essexvibes

No decent person in marketing would make their clothing line that 😬😂
Essexvibes 😆🤣 these social media gurus are like herpes they're everywhere oh buy me £50 quid course to grow your socials filled with bs 🙄 but in reality they buy you engagement and follows

Her rant was draining I actually lost the point tbh of it

Reactions: 2
Essexvibes 😆🤣 these social media gurus are like herpes they're everywhere oh buy me £50 quid course to grow your socials filled with bs 🙄 but in reality they buy you engagement and follows

Her rant was draining I actually lost the point tbh of it
what rant was this xx

what rant was this xx
how it’s so hard being a 20 year old and basically how people need to stop telling her she is slow because she’s done duck all with her life for a 20 year old 🙄

They are suited to each other. They both do nothing !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
“Kids are ill… OH BTW SLIMMING WORLD SLIMMING WORLD TIKTOK SLIMMING WORLD” Like go see to your kids Chloe no one cares about slimming world. Crazy thats even on your mind when your son is ill

Reactions: 8
And making it obvious holly lives there too wonder if hrmc know shes got someone there while claiming as a single mum 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.