Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps forgetting to buy her monthly followers.

Is she really going back on slimming world? AGAIN?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has literally gone from 39.6k followers to 39 in a short space of time or am I mistaken..?
Feel like it’s literally been a few weeks. But her content is boring and she doesn’t post nearly enough to keep people entertained. People just don’t want her clogging up their feed

Reactions: 7
how it’s so hard being a 20 year old and basically how people need to stop telling her she is slow because she’s done duck all with her life for a 20 year old 🙄

They are suited to each other. They both do nothing !!!
She’s only 20?! duck me she looks so much older 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s only 20?! duck me she looks so much older 😂😂
No way is Kelly 20 I thought closer to 30

Feel like it’s literally been a few weeks. But her content is boring and she doesn’t post nearly enough to keep people entertained. People just don’t want her clogging up their feed
She very fairly posts never uses hashtags and tbh stories are mostly the way I unfollow people if they're clogging my stories feed with utter crap they're gone

She will blame everyone but her lack of personality a good content for the loss of followers.

The other thing that probably gets people hitting the unfollow button, is the lack of effort she puts into everything since her and Aaron split. She has never dressed great but she used to make some sort of effort, her grid was always co ordinated, the kids looked well dressed etc etc now she just looks like she constantly smells like dirty vagina and she has washed her hair in chip fat, her grid has no co ordination and there is literally no rhyme or reason to any of her posts

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just makes you sick. Remember being a teenager and walking into school showing your hickeys off thinking you were dead cool😭😭 Chloe never grew out that stage clearly

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for those boys!
No school mums/dads/carers will want to let their kids round her flat for a play date if that’s the kind of thing they do with the kids around.

Reactions: 12
Urgh slag tags she needs to grow up she's a mother of two young boys one of whom starts school soon. I do recall a story when she was with Aaron a nice sicker on neck. It's going to be interesting how Chloe manages the responsibility of a school run and school stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.