Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf leaving your kids with a virtual stranger she's really find new levels

Reactions: 3
So basically have sex with Chloe and tell her you love her for a free housing and some kids. Anyone can just swoop in.

So basically have sex with Chloe and tell her you love her for a free housing and some kids. Anyone can just swoop in.
What normal childless person would want to suddenly have so much parental responsibility and a council flat though 🤔

God as a mother she is just shocking. Like I’m a step mum too and I know very clearly not only did my partner want to wait till I met his children but like… I did too. And even when I did meet them I never ever ever took them out alone 3 months into knowing them. Its not right. She’s not right. And not only should Chloe not allow Holly to do this but Holly should also say no, thats not her job, not her role and if anything happened would she know what to do? She’s not a mother herself and I know from being a mum now I’m very very different with kids and see things way differently than I did before I was a mum. The pair of them are infuriating t

Reactions: 6
The story she’s put up is actually so bleeping weird, she’s known those kids for THREE MONTHS and she’s acting like she’s mothering them? Rocking them, stroking his leg? bleeping weird vibes. Cringes me out. Chloe is a disgrace for forcing her kids into this. Disgusting parenting

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The story she’s put up is actually so bleeping weird, she’s known those kids for THREE MONTHS and she’s acting like she’s mothering them? Rocking them, stroking his leg? bleeping weird vibes. Cringes me out. Chloe is a disgrace for forcing her kids into this. Disgusting parenting
I agree you never really see chloe that much attention to them but also how well can you know someone after three months screams safeguarding risk and you can bet it Aaron acted like this shed flip her lid

bleeping weirdos
I agree you never really see chloe that much attention to them but also how well can you know someone after three months screams safeguarding risk and you can bet it Aaron acted like this shed flip her lid
Imagine Aarons new girlfriend having pictures with the boys like that after 3 months. She would be fumming.

Reactions: 11
A CLOTHING like bahaha imagine. Chloe you chat shite😂 39k followers and she thinks some doughnuts giving her a clothing line😂😂😂 My nan has more social media relevancy than you Chloe and she doesn’t even have SM (and she’s married before you read that and want to know if she’s single)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it's definitely a clothes range then.....wonder whos doing it because In The Style etc only use influencers with over 1m followers...
Unless she's creating her own brand she uses hashtags so not sure how people would stumble across her tbh

Reactions: 5
Unless she's creating her own brand she uses hashtags so not sure how people would stumble across her tbh
Probably buying stuff wholesale and putting her tag on it and having a hideous mark up.

Reactions: 8
duck off is she bringing out a clothing line, she can’t even wear clothes that fit or suit her. She will probably have a lesbian clothing line or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt it’s a new clothing line, most likely she’s working with a new company that are gifting her clothes

Reactions: 7
Why would Boux Avenue actually want to work with a benefit fraud who talks about shitting on their girlfriend 😂 It is all klarna debts. Any company can see she has low engagement and losing followers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.