Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @PrincessShark For the winning thread title.

Recap from last thread:

Chloes been pretty dull, shock. She's got a stick and poke tattoo set and Holly is giving her tattoos with it
Holly has been promoted from taxi driver to babysitter as she watched the boys whilst Chloe went away drinking with mates for the night for her birthday
She has been "gifted" some boohoo and plt sales tat
Holly and chloe have said I love you
Chloe is now an emo

*please add anything I've missed*
Last thread here:

Reactions: 7
Shilling mlm Web cam work
Can't do anything with the boys without someone with her

Reactions: 5
Honestly chloe is a car crash waiting to happen shes treating hollie as a mug what happened to wanting to drive ? Knew it was all bullshit

So i wonder what happened to all the debts and her Aaron had when they broke up

Reactions: 6
A
Honestly chloe is a car crash waiting to happen shes treating hollie as a mug what happened to wanting to drive ? Knew it was all bullshit

So i wonder what happened to all the debts and her Aaron had when they broke up

He was probably left with them

I actually find it so weird how much effort she puts in to her appearance to go to a park yet I bet those boys are trying to play in that park with sliders on 😬😂 she’s really not a typical mum. My hairs always a state as I don’t ignore my kids to focus on myself 🙄

Reactions: 8
can we please appricate the fact that chloe is making it so beyond obvious hollie clearly has moved in now

also hollie clearly felt uncomfortable and then chloe with her classic but i did not finish it all comment ónly had one chicken wing 'what a joke she is honestly poor excuse as a mum

I actually find it so weird how much effort she puts in to her appearance to go to a park yet I bet those boys are trying to play in that park with sliders on 😬😂 she’s really not a typical mum. My hairs always a state as I don’t ignore my kids to focus on myself 🙄
people must think she looks a right twit

See I’m a bit like Chloe in that way, I don’t ignore my kids but I get up before them to have a shower wash my hair, do hair and makeup for the day. I’ve always been like that, it’s the one little bit of me I can keep since having kids 😂
Chloe just takes it a bit too far though with the inappropriately short dresses/boobs out for a trip to the park. I can’t see how she can play with them wearing what she does...but we know she doesn’t get involved anyway 😂
(And this is when she will post a video playing with the boys...!)

Reactions: 11
See I’m a bit like Chloe in that way, I don’t ignore my kids but I get up before them to have a shower wash my hair, do hair and makeup for the day. I’ve always been like that, it’s the one little bit of me I can keep since having kids 😂
Chloe just takes it a bit too far though with the inappropriately short dresses/boobs out for a trip to the park. I can’t see how she can play with them wearing what she does...but we know she doesn’t get involved anyway 😂
(And this is when she will post a video playing with the boys...!)
The key is you do this before your kids are up so have adjusted your life for your children

I don’t think I’ve commented on any of her threads before I’m usually on Katie Hayes ones(go have a look, they’re amazing😂) but just watched chloes stories for the first time in ages and maaaaate, she proper gives me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn't put much effort into her hair. Just a mess on her head with some huge ass bits down. But her make up is extreme for sitting in her flat 90% of the time

can we please appricate the fact that chloe is making it so beyond obvious hollie clearly has moved in now

also hollie clearly felt uncomfortable and then chloe with her classic but i did not finish it all comment ónly had one chicken wing 'what a joke she is honestly poor excuse as a mum

people must think she looks a right twit
Not defending her but I am sure that she did say Hollie had the week off so was coming over to stay for the week

Reactions: 2
She doesn't put much effort into her hair. Just a mess on her head with some huge ass bits down. But her make up is extreme for sitting in her flat 90% of the time

Not defending her but I am sure that she did say Hollie had the week off so was coming over to stay for the week
Its the fake lashes that are half falling off all the time for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Holly has been full on forced into these boys lives. Their little heads must be beyond confused 😫

Reactions: 4
Jesus just watched those stories with Hollie. I don’t even know where to start😂 I would never have posted that if I was Chloe, they both look awkward as hell around each other😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.