Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random but does anyone on Tik tok thing chloes girlfriend looks a bit like the tall slim lesbian that's on there with her girlfriend who's shorter ( sorry I don't actually know her name 😂🤦‍♀️ ) not sure if it's just because of the piercings but I think they look quite alike !

Edit they are called Anna and Kerry I think but I don't know which one is which haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, she makes me want to puke. Moving Hollie in already, so weird. Swear all those boys do is lie in bed on ipads 🤨

Reactions: 5
Really random but does anyone on Tik tok thing chloes girlfriend looks a bit like the tall slim lesbian that's on there with her girlfriend who's shorter ( sorry I don't actually know her name 😂🤦‍♀️ ) not sure if it's just because of the piercings but I think they look quite alike !

Edit they are called Anna and Kerry I think but I don't know which one is which haha
Swear down I was going to write this same comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘ they just adore her’

she got forced into their lives fulltime with no consideration to their little minds 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 7
‘Ma bird’ 🤢🤢 it’s what I imagine a bloke called Dave or Steve who drinks 6 pints of Stella a day write about his mrs 🙃😂
Awkwardly the pic below looks more natural I can't see Holly and chloe lasting, it's been 3 months and moved so quickly. Chloe has come out of a long term relationship with the father of her children and Holly seems blown away she's with chloe but I don't see the chemistry or attraction seems all false

Awkwardly the pic below looks more natural I can't see Holly and chloe lasting, it's been 3 months and moved so quickly. Chloe has come out of a long term relationship with the father of her children and Holly seems blown away she's with chloe but I don't see the chemistry or attraction seems all false
Exactly! Holly is all in but toad is only in for clout. I have more chemistry with my Amazon delivery driver than chloe has with holly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly is so werid like the vibe i get from her is meh her and chloe seem nothing alike at all

Reactions: 8
Holly is so werid like the vibe i get from her is meh her and chloe seem nothing alike at all
agreed and I didn’t think it at first about Chloe and that other girl but now you have all said it you’re all right. Chloe & holly have no Chemistry at all. Bland. Meh. Just boring boring boring all for content

agreed and I didn’t think it at first about Chloe and that other girl but now you have all said it you’re all right. Chloe & holly have no Chemistry at all. Bland. Meh. Just boring boring boring all for content
so true do the kids get on with holly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.