Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is a little weird and actually not someone I could put chloe with....also Holly doesn't seem to have many friends or a life away from Chloe. Chloe and that friend did seem to have some chemistry but Holly and chloe kissing the stories like cmon how insecure does that come across as

Reactions: 7
Probably reaching, but Kelly use to comment on all of Chloes old lesbian tiktok videos... Deffo can see them two ending up together. Hollie does not have a personality from where I'm looking.
Na i defonitly feel a spark with them holly is just bland

Reactions: 2
Chloe could sit there and say Holly how do you feel about me murdering someone and she would say ‘it was okay’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine committing benefit fraud for years to then commit benefit fraud again with someone else.

Reactions: 7
Imagine committing benefit fraud for years to then commit benefit fraud again with someone else.
How does she get away with it! It's so plainly obvious! How can she afford all the tit she has without a job when she claims she isn't on benefits...

Reactions: 3
It's the boys I feel sorry for seeing their dad leave the home and now some woman turn up it's really unsettling for kids she's so selfish

The balant benefit fraud annoys me no end as well. I don't get how she gets away with. I remember a girl I knew was claiming JSA was on the wrong thing and had to pay it all back and ended up with a suspended two year sentence

Reactions: 6
This really grinds on me with chloe. As an "influencer" with over 30k followers she should be using her platform for "good". Sunday she was vocal about the football. Yesterday when she could have used her platform to condem the racist abuse she went silent! Her silence is deafening

Reactions: 11
This really grinds on me with chloe. As an "influencer" with over 30k followers she should be using her platform for "good". Sunday she was vocal about the football. Yesterday when she could have used her platform to condem the racist abuse she went silent! Her silence is deafening
Exactly this.

She's quite happy to promote things which are totally inappropriate to her young following, such as those at home tattoos her and Holly kept doing. Yet when it comes to promoting real life issues etc she doesn't bother. Probably because she's thick as two short planks and wouldn't be able to articulate herself properly to discuss important topics such as racism. I think her IQ only spans sex and chatting shite.

Reactions: 9
Why is she always in smart dresses but she dresses the boys in vest tops 😫 surely she knows what a kids T-shirt looks like 😬😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly this.

She's quite happy to promote things which are totally inappropriate to her young following, such as those at home tattoos her and Holly kept doing. Yet when it comes to promoting real life issues etc she doesn't bother. Probably because she's thick as two short planks and wouldn't be able to articulate herself properly to discuss important topics such as racism. I think her IQ only spans sex and chatting shite.
Like she has spoken about the football and heart broken she is they lost but still mention of what happened after! She has a platform and if she is talking about the football she should be talking about the racist abuse that followed!

Rage typed that 🤣🤣
* HOW heart broken she is
* but still NO

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did she get changed into her pjs midday to then change into another pair of pjs in the evening?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.