Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we all think this “big reveal” is? I am stumped😂 I can’t imagine any important brands would actually work with a nobody like Todd so I’d be interested to see what actually comes of it

Reactions: 8
Why did she get changed into her pjs midday to then change into another pair of pjs in the evening?
I dread to think what her kids class as normal. As my kids would actually question why am I in pjs during the day 😬😂

Omg a photo of her kids in a trolley at Sainsbury’s - I am dead 😬😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
To be honest I’d love to wear a shirt thar says “Chloe Todd shits herself”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we all think this “big reveal” is? I am stumped😂 I can’t imagine any important brands would actually work with a nobody like Todd so I’d be interested to see what actually comes of it
Will be some bullshit like her OF, marketing manager etc

Reactions: 1
The way she dresses her kids gives me proper Rab C Nesbitt string vest vibes. Are there no kids clothes shops that take Klarna or what? I swear we see a new Chloe haul every week but never anything new for the boys. They look like they get kitted out in pep and Co so mummy can deliveroo ham

• Haha
God I wish Chloe would stop posting her crappy looking food, made worse by the horrible filter she puts on it. 🤢 Girl needs some cooking lessons istg

Reactions: 6
Oops, the new best friend has just posted their photos now too. I agree. Far too comfortable with each other. Defo chemistry there. I don’t like holly, she gives me the creeps for sure - Chloe & Kelly for the win 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Kelly looks odd aswell though. Like she has too much free time and gets excited over costa like Chloe does 😬😂

• Haha
62CD11A8-67D9-450B-9F39-397B8F3DDF88.png
This has made me so angry. I seriously hope her friend isn’t an NHS nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.