Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gentle reminder to Chloe that I am not a parent, as many people on this forum are also not parents, and even we know more about safeguarding than you. Maybe you should've thought more about your decision to have children if you do not know how to keep them safe. For an 'online influencer' she really has no clue about how the internet works

Reactions: 7
I don't know about anyone else, but to me it seemed Chloe was a bit out of it in her rant last night, drunk maybe?

Reactions: 6
Seems abit quiet today
Tail between her legs maybe?

honestly if I was her I would hold my hands up and be like, yeah I was abit of a dick last night on the defensive as I hadn’t realised my mistake.
she would honestly come across so much better if she was just honest and truthful.
genuine people are easier to forgive

Reactions: 12
She can post her own bum cheeks all over the Internet but she doesn't need to show her kids. Even if it was just a tiny bit.

She has private account maybe post your boys on there not somewhere say 5000 people can see them & her bots.

Reactions: 5
Chloe stop justifying it, it's you job as a parent to safe guard your children, just because somewhere else does it doesn't make it right. You've just said that people must be sick minded to think that so why are you showing your children like that to these sick minded people? You're a vile mum and need to really sort your manky priorities out, yeah we're all such bullies for pointing out what a nasty person and terrible mum you are.

Reactions: 4
I don't know about anyone else, but to me it seemed Chloe was a bit out of it in her rant last night, drunk maybe?
She constantly seems on somthing lately would not suprise me if it comes out eventually shes been on some sort of substance

Reactions: 3
Followers are dropping off again! Gone from 39.4K to 39.2K - I'm sure we'll see a "Drop your insta below" post soon... Oh no wait, Girlsmouth has gone so she'll have to pay for new ones instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s boring af, and she posts sporadically at best. Like we haven’t had a post from her since her little rant which honestly if I was a normal follower I’d unfollow her too, trying to justify posting her naked son🤮🤮 She needs to just admit the influencer lifestyle isn’t for her. She doesn’t have the first clue how to be one! I’d bet most people would unfollow if she actually popped up enough for them to even remember they’re following her😂 tit engagement on her grid, I expect tit engagement on her stories, I mean how many questions did she actually get asked the other day because she only posted a few and one was definitely to herself so🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like people don’t even know she’s there

Only 2.2k members in her new group, that’s a stark contrast to the original group which had over 100k, then the next one which had 40k and now this new one has 2.2k, shows how many people have moved on from pages like girlsmouth

Reactions: 7
Only 2.2k members in her new group, that’s a stark contrast to the original group which had over 100k, then the next one which had 40k and now this new one has 2.2k, shows how many people have moved on from pages like girlsmouth
I’m only in it for the ridiculous posts some women make. I won’t be moving on any time soon, it’s just too entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Cue the I am back from my social media break due to the bullies content soon.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she has a serious mental health condition, im actually getting worried for her now she doesnt seem ok in the head at all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.