Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one cares about the jumping on the bed, Rock on letting them have fun, it's lovely to see them enjoying themselves. It's the whole nakedness of the child. Be it a small amount or large amount. She doesn't know.what weirdos are lurking around her page!

Also she needs to look up the definition of a hate crime the real one not the chloe version

‘My friend went and read the hate website’
🤣🤣🤣
Chlo Hun what’s your username?? Give us a clue in your next story
Again her "mates" are coming looking and running back to her, yet none of them defend her? Great mates them.

Reactions: 9
What type of mums are these?

My three year old watch the football and cheered when we scored, he wasn’t naked tho so I had no issue posted it on social media but I’m also a mum who don’t palm my kid off to my partner (if I had one) within 5 minutes, I was 6 months pregnant with a guy before he met my son & if I hadn’t of been pregnant he wouldn’t of met him. She has no safe guarding issues when it comes to her boys. Oh Milo choked let’s tell the gram. I tit on my gf let’s tell the gram. It’s not bullying when we’re calling you on bullshit hun.

She’s an absolute disgrace of a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's very confused. It's not sick wanting someone to safeguard their child.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully someone tells Aaron about the video so he can somehow actually speak up to her

We bash her about everything but shecomes on and basically calls us ponces cause we care more about kids than she does.

Reactions: 7
Is she really trying to hint we are all raging you know whats because we are all concerned for her child’s safety? She is a state.

Reactions: 5
I don't have Instagram anymore can someone sumerise for me?

Whats been said please

Reactions: 1
Well chloe needs to reevaluate who her actual friends are in that case, anyone remember her stories a few months ago about being suicidal in the bath? stating that people shouldn't send her screenshots of whats written on here since its horrific for her mental health, if you come to the comments on here specifically to look for negativity then thats on you.. if the comments were posted on her main account trolling her, I would have some sympathy.. but they're not.

Chloe needs to stop being so naieve to the fact preditors are lurking everywhere, regardless of what the kids are/aren't wearing, so why increase that risk at all by posting them naked online? Surely she isn't that stupid to not realise how dangerous it actually is.. the fact shes trying to justify it, is actually the most concerning part.

Reactions: 6

Whats been said please

She posted a video of her son naked, someone read tattle and told Chloe, Chloe making out it’s cause he was jumping on the bed (it wasn’t) it was safe guarding issues.

Now it’s hate crime, we’re bullying, we’re sickos and she don’t know what type of mothers we are but I’m a mum who don’t let the internet see my kid naked.

Oh what example am I giving my kid? My 3 year old & 19 month old can’t read so I highly they’ll be effect by what I post on tattle.

Whats been said please
Chloe put up a video of her sons celebrating the football, one of them is jumping around and you see him naked from behind, obviously Tattle speak up about how that is not appropriate. She then goes on a big rant basically calling us ponces because we’re sick in the head to look at a child celebrating football and think anything bad of it (just concerned actually). She also made up half the rant that Tattle was mad they were jumping on the bed which I didn’t see anyone actually say😂 About it really. Oh and said “a friend” was reading tattle to tell her what was being said

Reactions: 3
To be fair most normal parents would’ve bathed their kids and put them in pjs at that time rather than eating chocolate naked at dinner time 🙄🙄😬

Reactions: 11

Whats been said please
She uploaded a video of the boys watching the video, romeo was naked from what I can gather and someone apparently messaged her saying how wrong it was, her friend come to tattle to send her the screenshots of whats been said (despite saying she hates being sent any comments from this site, so her friends should really know better) calling us weirdos 'for looking at kids in that way' then tried to justify, basically chloe then spent the next 10 minutes waffling on about how she hates trolls and its a hate crime lol

Reactions: 2
Chloe, do you realise that there are people out there that get off on seeing babies in a nappy, seeing babies with their hands in their mouth, a lolly in their mouth. KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE. These bleeping pedos don't give a tit if it's a tiny bit of bum, it's something to them. (I saw a instagrammer raising awareness about this!!)
No one here gives a tit they are jumping on the bed, it's probably the most "fun" they've had with you in a week.
Grow up, be a bleeping adult and protect your children. Selfish bleep

Oohh my god! What's wrong with a naked child on social media?!
Everything!!
This isn't a happy clappy world it's HORRIFYING the things that can happen to innocent pictures on personal social media pages! If you research stories of where people have found pictures of their children its sickening 😭😭
I don't even put pictures on my Facebook ever and I have a very looked down profile and I'm very strict on who I'm friends with its something everyone needs to be educated on

Loads of stories like this the baby was fully clothed I never realised till this article came up and it changed how I view social media people need to be aware

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.