Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really went from I won't let a new partner meet my kids for at least a year to yeah they've met my gfs mum and gonna go to the water park together in the space of 3 months 😭

Reactions: 11
She really went from I won't let a new partner meet my kids for at least a year to yeah they've met my gfs mum and gonna go to the water park together in the space of 3 months 😭
New step mum and nan already 🙃

Reactions: 8
Why would you not redo your story after you got the brand name wrong and mentioned the direct competitor instead?

Reactions: 13
30 quid for that? Am I missing something, you could nip down poundshop and get that for 15 quid🤣

Reactions: 5
What utter shite that chocolate ad was.

Linking her boohoo sale hauls must mean klarna payment is due 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she kidding😂 All that will be scoffed, giving the boys a generous chunk or two each. Then we’ll have the usual “guyz back on slimming world tomorrah” which is just following a slimming world recipe for dinner. For someone who’s actually done SW in the past and gone to the meetings, just having a SW dinner isn’t SW. Either actually stick to it all day or just don’t call what you’re doing SW.

Reactions: 7
That AD is a rip off. Whoever actually buys that is a massive mug. That is literally all Poundland stuff and probably cheaper when its bulk brought.

The clothes she’s advertising are barely in stock, barely any sizes left. What is the point when nobody can buy it if they wanted too?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think chloe understands the dangers of the internet and her young children, I had to do some safe guarding training for work and the cases and studied we looked at were just horrific and stopped me from sharing pictures of my daughter so freely on the internet

Exactly this!! Currently doing some work related training in safe guarding and the cases and studies we are looking at are just sickening!
I've seen the dark side and had to build cases up to pass onto authorities..The things i've seen are horrific..I don't know why anyone would put footage/photos of their child naked on the internet. It's so dangerous.

Reactions: 6
So boohoo "gifted" her 2 dresses, same style different colours, both sale dresses? No chloe hun they did not also using an affiliate link which even I who has no interest in influencing could get.

Also giving the dad of her kids who is her "best friend" a gifted box of chocolate for his birthday.

I've seen the dark side and had to build cases up to pass onto authorities..The things i've seen are horrific..I don't know why anyone would put footage/photos of their child naked on the internet. It's so dangerous.
Careful don't point out the dangers, you will be branded weird for even thinking it

Reactions: 6
She does know she can come off social media & nobody would miss her? It brings nothing to her life. She isn't making enough money to better herself. She's still in the same council flat, not driving, not saving for anything & doing nothing? Be as wells getting a real job or starting a career in something worth while.

Reactions: 12
Someone wrap the stories up for me plz 🤣🤣
Chloe had her friend over for coffee gave her the clothes she doesn't wear as she wears them a couple of times then gives them away.....also known as returning to boohoo .... Notice how she didn't have the ad thing showing recently on her boohoo sale haul lol

She's got some exciting project Probably another short lived thing hello OF social media manager

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Swear she acts all excited about everything and then doesn't ever get around to telling us? Why the big secret? You're no one special chloe.

• Haha
I’m sorry, I know she was talking about all I could see was the eyebrows😭 I know they’re suppose to be sisters not twins but jesus Chloes are more like distant relatives

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.