Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think chloe understands the dangers of the internet and her young children, I had to do some safe guarding training for work and the cases and studied we looked at were just horrific and stopped me from sharing pictures of my daughter so freely on the internet

Exactly this!! Currently doing some work related training in safe guarding and the cases and studies we are looking at are just sickening!
This!! I’ve done safeguarding both adult and children’s courses for work and some of the things make you sick. I was pregnant when I attended one and I had to leave the room, there are so many messed up people out there.

Reactions: 3
I hope we all think about what sort of mothers (and if not mothers then I guess people(Chlos watching!)

If she had any shred of decency/maternal instinct/just anything she'd delete it, admit she fckd up and move on. But now she's probably driving more traffic to here and more people to join in here 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope we all think about what sort of mothers (and if not mothers then I guess people(Chlos watching!)

If she had any shred of decency/maternal instinct/just anything she'd delete it, admit she fckd up and move on. But now she's probably driving more traffic to here and more people to join in here 😀

Everytime she mentions tattle we get newbies

Reactions: 7
..... and she’s deleted the video 🙌🏻👏🏻
Glad it’s gone but does that mean she’s actually ‘listened’ (read) our advice instead of slagging us off with her woe is me spiel 🙄🤡

Reactions: 9
I’m more concerned that she said Milo choked on a Dorito it was the scariest thing etc good job she had learnt so much first aid...

then a few hours later let’s have fun snacks. A pack of Doritos. While jumping on the bed. Ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oohh my god! What's wrong with a naked child on social media?!
Everything!!
This isn't a happy clappy world it's HORRIFYING the things that can happen to innocent pictures on personal social media pages! If you research stories of where people have found pictures of their children its sickening 😭😭
I don't even put pictures on my Facebook ever and I have a very looked down profile and I'm very strict on who I'm friends with its something everyone needs to be educated on

Loads of stories like this the baby was fully clothed I never realised till this article came up and it changed how I view social media people need to be aware
There was actually a girl on girlsmouth which went around stealing people’s children’s photos saying they were hers. In reality she had one of those unborn dolls she took everywhere, and used a mixture of photos of that and those of other children. It was seriously weird.

• Wow
She exposes her kids way too much. Peadophiles will literally edit pictures of children to make them look indecent and she’s making it easy for them to exploit her little boys. Shes also so obsessed with calling people anonymous and spineless but blocked me on insta after I asked her why Aaron was APPARENTLY being sent for COVID-19 tests everyday by his employer to his local test centre 😂 people come on here Chloe so you can see the mistakes you’re making rather than blocking people you silly sausage 😂😂

I also refuse to believe all her “ADs” are actually ads the context is bleeping dreadful 😂 I can’t see anyone seeing her in them awful unflattering dresses and thinking ooo yeaaaaa I’ll have one of them 😂 I just can’t look at her the same since seeing her OF content, you talk about setting an example to your children but you smashed your gash on the internet with a cheap dildo for under £5 subscription charge 😂😂 Christ Chloe give it a rest and please don’t get me started on them lips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
go for an early night and i miss it all damm

the thing is with chloe she wont ever admit shes wrong and she also cant keep up with her lies she literally said months ago if any friends send her screen shots she is just going to remove them from her life although we are not stupid we know its chloe who reads here hii chlo hun calmed down yet ?
the thing is she will just pretend it never happened honestly i cant actually believe shes tried to say were the sicos for protecting her kids

and to say u watch it with them cause they cant watch it with Aaron anymore well why? your best friends chloe i thought you and Aaron were best buddies why cant he come around and watch the football with his kids ? oh yeah cause its a load of tit and Aaron probarly cant stand the site of you

..... and she’s deleted the video 🙌🏻👏🏻
Glad it’s gone but does that mean she’s actually ‘listened’ (read) our advice instead of slagging us off with her woe is me spiel 🙄🤡
Here's my thing, she thought there was nothing wrong with the video and we are all spineless bullying weirdos. Why delete the video? Is it because actually we weren't bullying or being weird but we made valid points that she doesn't know who is watching it and what they might do with it? Rather than a long winded rant trying to make concern for safe guarding look bad, she should have just said "made a mistake, I was excited that they were and didn't look at the bigger picture"

Also here's the definition of a hate crime, if chloes "friend" can pass it onto chloe (or when chloe reads this herself and pretends its her friend). Because this here is not a hate crime because a crime has not been committed in voicing opinions, its not even hate speech!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She goes on about trolling and bullying but she has to seek this thread out. No-one is forcing her to read here! She is choosing to come and read therefore it is not trolling. Also, not a chance her "friend" was peeking! They're clearly a tattler yet she doesn't question that.

Calling people tapped… let’s be kind Chloe.
Nobody looked at your child and thought”ooo a naked child”, you’re tapped for not thinking of safeguarding when you see a child on an open instagram naked.
duck off you absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine calling people bullies whilst being a bully yourself and your FB group gets removed over and over for bullying. Anything for attention and pitty I guess.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she posted her child naked on instagram and then tried to make the people who expressed genuine concern on here seem the bad ones...

She surely deleted the video because absolutely no one can back her up here. She was clearly scrambling for a justification and tried to make us look like the bad guys and it back fired😂 People don’t mess when it comes to children Chloe!! You did wrong just admit that. Makes me laugh how her friend apparently instantly thought to look here after seeing the video… Someones a secret Tattle fan😂

Did her friend check here or was it you Chloe? Cause I think it was you. Why's the first thing you'd do is check here? Just safeguard your kid. I didn't look at the video as anything other than "god I wish people would be more careful at what they post about their kids online because there are creeps out there & it's dangerous" I'm not the creep, I just know about the creeps. Because I have more than half a braincell.

Reactions: 4
Did her friend check here or was it you Chloe? Cause I think it was you. Why's the first thing you'd do is check here? Just safeguard your kid. I didn't look at the video as anything other than "god I wish people would be more careful at what they post about their kids online because there are creeps out there & it's dangerous" I'm not the creep, I just know about the creeps. Because I have more than half a braincell.
Personally I think chloe checks here. I mean looking at what she has shared in the past that her friends have said about her pretending to drink bleach and shitting on her girlfriend I think they would have actually agreed it was a safe guarding issue not people trolling. Plus the narrative has been spun to suite her story.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.