Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œHeres to 3 months with my girl to celebrate have a heavily filtered photo of just meā€ So self absorbed

Reactions: 12
Love how her phone mysteriously breaks anytime she's been a head on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's such a badly edited photo, like she doesn't look good in it at all, she looks bizarre

Also, how over the age of 15 celebrates 3 month anniversary? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
It's such a badly edited photo, like she doesn't look good in it at all, she looks bizarre

Also, how over the age of 15 celebrates 3 month anniversary? šŸ˜‚
Only Chloe! Such strange behaviour. She is so immature. She is basically a 15 year old trapped in a grown ups body and life situation. Adults don't mark a few months as its not really neccessary or worth it. So embarassing!

Reactions: 7
Only Chloe! Such strange behaviour. She is so immature. She is basically a 15 year old trapped in a grown ups body and life situation. Adults don't mark a few months as its not really neccessary or worth it. So embarassing!
Like this thread says many times she peaked at high school and refuses to grow up. We will probably see content where they exchange gifts for 3 months and she will talk about ā€˜trollsā€™ being jealous or something.

Reactions: 7
Like this thread says many times she peaked at high school and refuses to grow up. We will probably see content where they exchange gifts for 3 months and she will talk about ā€˜trollsā€™ being jealous or something.
Literally, its so sad! I actually feel so sorry for those little boys. Imagine the tit they'll go through at school! Yes, jealous of her three month celebrations grubby as if its an actual acheivement. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Literally, its so sad! I actually feel so sorry for those little boys. Imagine the tit they'll go through at school! Yes, jealous of her three month celebrations grubby as if its an actual acheivement. šŸ¤£
Boys probably need new shoes, food or something but shes busy spending all the money on a butt plug for an anniversary present for content. I am so sad for them when they go school but hopefully everyone will pitty the boys.

Reactions: 2
Boys probably need new shoes, food or something but shes busy spending all the money on a butt plug for an anniversary present for content. I am so sad for them when they go school but hopefully everyone will pitty the boys.
I hope so! I really do feel for those little boys with her as a mother. She is utterly horrific.

Reactions: 3
And sheā€™s that selfish that if the boys ever came back from school and said they were getting stick for her content sheā€™d just say sheā€™s being ā€œempoweringā€ and they need to just put up with it and get over it. Itā€™s always her ā€œinfluencer careerā€ before her boysšŸ˜¬.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always post old photos of her kids. She never has anything recent to post about them šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Why is she making the boys eat meatballs that they donā€™t like whilst she has something else? Surely you eating food with them teaches them to actually eat it.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always post old photos of her kids. She never has anything recent to post about them šŸ˜‚
Because she's never with them to take any new pics šŸ˜‚
Why is she making the boys eat meatballs that they donā€™t like whilst she has something else? Surely you eating food with them teaches them to actually eat it.
I don't understand why they have separate meals, makes so much extra work for herself

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t sit down with the boys at the table and eat dinner with them

Reactions: 6
Glad Iā€™m not the only one confused about why she does two whole separate meals? Just makes extra work for yourself. And why, when sheā€™s supposedly recovering from an ED, talking about not eating anything all day. Likeā€¦ Chloe thats not recovering??

Reactions: 8
Would u look at that. Kelly the ā€˜lesbian friendā€™ as Chloe called her is back. Chloe has definitely forgotten her friends since sheā€™s been with Hollie. Absolute idiot. Personality 987 = no friends , donā€™t care about the boys but girlfriend is her life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.