Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a dick for the camera, if my partner was constantly being annoying and filming it I'd lose my tit

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely vile! Why does she think it’s cute to spit all over her girlfriend like that 🥴

Reactions: 3
Sorry but at this point I can't help but think Hollie is desperate too be loved. Why else would you tolerate someone spitting drinks on you 🤔

Reactions: 12
Jesus christ Chloe put your bleeping tit away love and I’m not talking about Hollie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but at this point I can't help but think Hollie is desperate too be loved. Why else would you tolerate someone spitting drinks on you 🤔

she is you can tell, I mean this in the nicest way ever but Holly isn’t that good looking and probably thinks usually some like her wouldn’t have a chance with someone like Chloe, so let’s her use and abuse her.

just hope she knows her worth & gives it to someone who appreciates her cause she deserves than being lesbian clout for some influencer

I said similar a while ago, she’s like a love sick teenager in their first relationship desperate to please

she is you can tell, I mean this in the nicest way ever but Holly isn’t that good looking and probably thinks usually some like her wouldn’t have a chance with someone like Chloe, so let’s her use and abuse her.

just hope she knows her worth & gives it to someone who appreciates her cause she deserves than being lesbian clout for some influencer
I don’t think Chloe is that great looking either under all that slap 😬

And what normal person spits over their partner like wtf that’s horrible

Reactions: 6
Said it before, wont fart in front of people but will just spit on them instead.

Reactions: 7
She is 1 of those try hard idiots, that thinks it's funny to try and humiliate their partner and call it banter, because they laugh while they are doing it. If it was a bloke doing what she is doing to Hollie, there would be uproar about it being an abusive relationship

Shes actually a woman

If my partner spat at me I would literally chin him, shes a vile role model to them little boys

Reactions: 10
The new lows are even lower than I thought she'd reach so soon. Holly is a mug but I'm pretty sure chloe is incredibly toxic she seems to have a very high opinion of herself for someone who has body issues.

She's bleeping disgusting. What the duck is going on in her head to think that's okay?!! What a child. And to post it thinking it's funny 🤢

Reactions: 2
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. duck. 🤢🤢 How old is she?! My 2 year old acts more mature than she does and he most certainly wouldn't spit his drink on anyone! Absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
She makes me feel sick, what a childish little brat she is. Hollys self esteem must be so low for her to think this person is ok for her.

Nahhhh if my husband spat at me I’d frisbee the fucker round by his ears!
She makes me sick, she’s like an immature kid desperate for content and trying to be relatable. She needs a good scrub in the bath. Also why is Aaron letting this behaviour carry on infront of his kids? God knows what them boys will be like when they’re older, if they’re not listening to their mum taking about sex with her bird, they’re seeing her spit at her! Just an absolute ming

Reactions: 12
She’s a full on woman, my three year old knows spitting is wrong so should a grown ass woman.

Holly if you’re reading this, there’s major red flags 🚩 and I’m sorry but don’t let her treat you like this

Lets be real if a guy was spitting on a girl we would shout abuse its the same thing its digusting

Reactions: 8
Lets be real if a guy was spitting on a girl we would shout abuse its the same thing its digusting
I said this further up!

I mean has she also forgotten we are in a pandemic, possibly going through a 3rd wave and having the end of restrictions put back by 4 weeks and she is out there spitting drinks at people like a 2 year old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.