Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it weird that in loads of her supposed ads and gifted, she never mentions the brand they actually are? Like every other influencer seems to put the brand or tags them? Like where is that top from? No clue because she’s not tagged it in her photo

Reactions: 3
Girls… I called it didn’t I about her weight loss 🤣🤣🤣 You’re welcome for the content Toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find it weird that in loads of her supposed ads and gifted, she never mentions the brand they actually are? Like every other influencer seems to put the brand or tags them? Like where is that top from? No clue because she’s not tagged it in her photo
I think that’s the only way she can get people to swipe up 😬😂

Reactions: 4
And I actually think thats the nicest she’s looked in a while I will say! Until she unbuttoned those buttons that is🤣 She actually looked classy for once and not like she was trying to squeeze herself into a too tight cheap dress that does nothing for her.

Reactions: 2
And I actually think thats the nicest she’s looked in a while I will say! Until she unbuttoned those buttons that is🤣 She actually looked classy for once and not like she was trying to squeeze herself into a too tight cheap dress that does nothing for her.
Why are her skirting boards and bottoms of doors behind her wobbly though 😬😂

Honestly so true she always saids it its a load of rubbish
I wish I could weigh less by living off picking at my kids food, eating crisps, drinking Costa and Starbucks and alcohol than I do when I actually eat healthy. I mean she forgets the story she posted about gammon and chicken wings but I guess that doesn't count anymore, because it was last week.

Also funny how it was said here she hadn't mentioned her apparent ED in a while and as soon as Hollie isn't in eat shot its brought up.

Reactions: 5
I wish I could weigh less by living off picking at my kids food, eating crisps, drinking Costa and Starbucks and alcohol than I do when I actually eat healthy. I mean she forgets the story she posted about gammon and chicken wings but I guess that doesn't count anymore, because it was last week.

Also funny how it was said here she hadn't mentioned her apparent ED in a while and as soon as Hollie isn't in eat shot its brought up.
I thought exactly this its all for attention honestly i never want to invalidate anyones struggles but so dam sick of her using this stuff for attention

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of the top but I do really like it on her. I think it looks comfortable and actually suits her.

So basically her ED is cured because shes with Holly and Holly makes her feel good? I don’t think thats how real EDs work but ok. Good on her for giving up SW even though she never really did it and binned all the meals and ordered takeaways.

Reactions: 8
I thought exactly this its all for attention honestly i never want to invalidate anyones struggles but so dam sick of her using this stuff for attention
Oh I would never invalidate a person's struggles either, but it's so hard to believe chloe. She is so blasé about it which makes it so unbelievable. Like her mental health problems she had at the start of the year, she spoke about that in away that was so emotionless and like she was repeating someone else's truth and making it hers same with the ED.

Not a fan of the top but I do really like it on her. I think it looks comfortable and actually suits her.

So basically her ED is cured because shes with Holly and Holly makes her feel good? I don’t think thats how real EDs work but ok. Good on her for giving up SW even though she never really did it and binned all the meals and ordered takeaways.
Chloe giving up on something???? That's new 🤣

The top us nice, wish she wouldn't call it a dress because even by her standards that barely covers tomorrow's washing

Reactions: 4
Oh I would never invalidate a person's struggles either, but it's so hard to believe chloe. She is so blasé about it which makes it so unbelievable. Like her mental health problems she had at the start of the year, she spoke about that in away that was so emotionless and like she was repeating someone else's truth and making it hers same with the ED.
Yeah and even with that it was to create a look how far ive come video in the space of two months mental health dont just work like that sick of seeing people fake Mh struggles when so many people struggle on the daily from them its so bad

Reactions: 1
It’s crazy how Aaron must’ve made her feel so low to diet but then Hollie has this miraculous power of curing her eating disorder

Reactions: 9
Not saying it’s a good thing but it’s possible that although she’s eating crap she’s still eating less calorie wise. I’ve dieted for years (or attempted to) and my mental health has got so bad lately so I’ve had a break from it (despite needing to lose a lot of weight) and I’ve not eaten healthy, had takeaways ect but still lost half a stone in the past 2 weeks purely because I haven’t been obsessed with food like I was when I was dieting so have still actually eaten less 😅 again not saying it’s good cuz it’s not but it’s possible

View attachment 627234The duck she weighs 11st 7!! When she was this months ago and hasn’t been on a diet and eating tit all the time.

It’s crazy how Aaron must’ve made her feel so low to diet but then Hollie has this miraculous power of curing her eating disorder
Thats how I saw it too. She talks about her and Aaron being best friends but basically blaming him for letting her have an ED?

Reactions: 6
What struck me was that Chloe seems to put it all on those she’s in a relationship with. She needs to feel good in herself without a partner telling her that constantly. Sounds like once her and Hollie get past that honeymoon stage where Hollie tells her constantly how much she loves her or whatever it is that makes her feel better then she’ll fall back into this ED hole. You need to work on yourself Chloe not rely on others to do that work for you.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.