Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you’re standing perfectly on it Chloe doesn’t mean we can’t see the mucky spot on the carpet still😂

Reactions: 1
Sweet like chocolate you look like a chocolate 🤣 hope she doesn't go out looking like that

Oh my word that outfit wtaf 🤣🤣🤣 she's definitely read here done some extra editing but chloe those shoes dont hide the tit lol

All top show with Chloe. Manky carpets but has to have new cheap tacky clothes. Kids don't go anywhere, can't drive, can't take her kids out. As soon as her new gfs been on the scene it's all been about her. She is a bad mum, there's a reason why she even calls her handles "chlosworld" because it all has to be about her sad boring life. Rather than spend time with her children and get a proper job she would rather earn peanuts from affiliate links for cheap sales clothes

Reactions: 7
She posts a lot of herself constantly for someone who continuously moans about her appearance and weight. Just shows how she is 🎣.

Reactions: 7
The fact she got Aaron to have the boys as she was more concerned about sorting her blood necklace :/

Reactions: 2
Chloe is the worse type of person ever.
She has no originality, more personalities someone I’ve ever know.

them boys are neglected emotionally & she puts every Tom, dick & Holly before them. She would rather drink or get her blood then spend time with boys.

Holly we should start pouring tea & sugar on her cause she’s the biggest mug I’ve known yet, how is it you baby sit your gf kids after knowing them for 5 minutes.

Arron has social media so sees Chloe doing this & he’s just as bad for allowing it cause if my children was neglected emotionally, left with a stranger no way would I return them home. I would keep them until she bucked her ideas up.

Reactions: 5
Chloe is the worse type of person ever.
She has no originality, more personalities someone I’ve ever know.

them boys are neglected emotionally & she puts every Tom, dick & Holly before them. She would rather drink or get her blood then spend time with boys.

Holly we should start pouring tea & sugar on her cause she’s the biggest mug I’ve known yet, how is it you baby sit your gf kids after knowing them for 5 minutes.

Arron has social media so sees Chloe doing this & he’s just as bad for allowing it cause if my children was neglected emotionally, left with a stranger no way would I return them home. I would keep them until she bucked her ideas up.
But does she hide it from him i know u can hide stories from certain people

Does it grind anyone else's gears that she just swears so freely in front of her small children? She doesn't even make an effort to hide it. Makes me 🤢

My son is the same age as Milo and he repeats everything, let alone a child of Romeos age.

So chav.

Reactions: 6
She a dick!! One good thing about Hollie is now them boys actually get to go out! Cos we all know Chloe dosnt give two shits about them!! Pisses me off seeing Hollie doing everything!!

Reactions: 3
Does it grind anyone else's gears that she just swears so freely in front of her small children? She doesn't even make an effort to hide it. Makes me 🤢

My son is the same age as Milo and he repeats everything, let alone a child of Romeos age.

So chav.
She tries to claim they don’t understand what she’s saying but thats bs at their age now. Hollie and Aaron enable it, I refuse to believe Aaron spent 7 years with her and doesn’t know what she’s doing.

Reactions: 3
If someone was rubbing my neck and filming whilst I was trying to drive with their kids in the car, I’d flip!!

She tries to claim they don’t understand what she’s saying but thats bs at their age now. Hollie and Aaron enable it, I refuse to believe Aaron spent 7 years with her and doesn’t know what she’s doing.
Yeah, why no one pulls her up on her vile mouth with her kids around I don't know.. Dirty grub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.