Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Happy fathers day to Hollie, thank you for being a father, mother (because lord knows I’m barely one), taxi, babysitter and bank account. Don’t know where the kids would be without you (probably in front of the tv). What a great 2 months of knowing you its been. Heres to another few till I get bored of the lesbian thing and you get bored of paying for me😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I said this further up!

I mean has she also forgotten we are in a pandemic, possibly going through a 3rd wave and having the end of restrictions put back by 4 weeks and she is out there spitting drinks at people like a 2 year old
Exactly us tattlers have sense hollie and everyone else is deluded

Reactions: 2
*kids at their dads for fathers day... hasn’t seen them since yesterday*

Chloe: I literally cannot wait for the kids to go to bed tonight so I can watch tv

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
*kids at their dads for fathers day... hasn’t seen them since yesterday*

Chloe: I literally cannot wait for the kids to go to bed tonight so I can watch tv
Actually shocked that she hasn't had AHS on infront of them considering the stuff she speaks about when they are there.

Reactions: 3
Actually shocked that she hasn't had AHS on infront of them considering the stuff she speaks about when they are there.
She probably has. I think she just said that because she reads here.

Full face of makeup and lashes on but still in her PJS? Did she sleep with yesterdays makeup on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
God. Her kids look gutted to be home. Even Romeo said he's bored because Hollie has gone home.. Poor boy, the only entertainment he has is from his father and someone whose known them 5 minutes.

Chloe should be ashamed. Pay some attention to your damn children!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
God. Her kids look gutted to be home. Even Romeo said he's bored because Hollie has gone home.. Poor boy, the only entertainment he has is from his father and someone whose known them 5 minutes.

Chloe should be ashamed. Pay some attention to your damn children!
Was thinking the same. I’d be so upset if my child was that bored with me that they preferred someone they’ve just met because they actually get attention. Be a parent Chloe stop relying on others to do that job for you

Reactions: 6
I really hope this Hollie relationship is a genuine thing with the kids so invested in to her 😫 just shows they met her far too soon

I thought it was Aarons weekend as hollie had them last week so she could go out so is he having them at all atm ?

I thought it was Aarons weekend as hollie had them last week so she could go out so is he having them at all atm ?
They saw him this morning apparently, not sure why he didn’t have them this weekend or all day. Maybe because he had them in the week because Chloe got blood🙄 he switched his days. No clue though🤔

They saw him this morning apparently, not sure why he didn’t have them this weekend or all day. Maybe because he had them in the week because Chloe got blood🙄 he switched his days. No clue though🤔
Yeah could be honestly its so strange imagine saying to your baby dad can u have the kids so i can put my gf blood in a necklace

Yeah could be honestly its so strange imagine saying to your baby dad can u have the kids so i can put my gf blood in a necklace
Right, surely if he’s working too he couldn’t just have the time off. Imagine explaining that to your boss😂 “Sorry I can’t come into work today the mother of my children is having her blood taken out to hang in a necklace around her girlfriends neck”😂😂

She eats rubbish , doesn’t workout and hardly moves off her sofa I don’t get what she expects. You have to put effort in to get to how you want and that’s what she can’t do with anything 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.