Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her stories they were going to go thorpe park with the boys ? Not really much they can do there not a lot of kids rides if i remember rightly all again about what chloe wants and not her kids pisses me right off

Reactions: 3
She will treat them to a Cafe trip... 🙄
Just seen her stories they were going to go thorpe park with the boys ? Not really much they can do there not a lot of kids rides if i remember rightly all again about what chloe wants and not her kids pisses me right off

Not sure of what to do on a Saturday Chloe with kids? There’s absolutely loads, go walk around some parks, some adventure areas, cinemas, outdoor places. I refuse to believe she doesn’t have anywhere to go with the kids on a Saturday

Not sure of what to do on a Saturday Chloe with kids? There’s absolutely loads, go walk around some parks, some adventure areas, cinemas, outdoor places. I refuse to believe she doesn’t have anywhere to go with the kids on a Saturday
Somthing fun for her boring for the kids

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 18 month old, I said tit infront of her & she said it straight the way.

I actually feel second hand embarrassment for her & Holly.

Reactions: 6
"Absolute weirdo"

Pretty sure if she can handle your fishy, unwashed flaps in her mouth Hollie will be good with chips in a Milkshake bbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Day trip to maccies. Poor kids don’t know anything else if its not food related. Bet they’re just happy not to be in front of a tv trying to drown out mums sex stories

Reactions: 4
If a boy was talking about putting his penis in someone in front of his daughter it would be weird & perverted but Chloe can do it to her underage sons.

if you’re allowing this being her minion, her ex or Holly, you’re a nonce by association

Reactions: 4
These influencers are an utter joke but tbh the companies that send them freebies fill their dilusional heads that they're worth something

Chloe would never want a free soft play for the boys tbh, she’d be more interested in free sweets or a free cafe trip. Maybe a free vajazzled starbucks cup😂
Well the person did ask for free lunch so could possibly still be her 🤣
Tbf even if it's not cheapster chlo, I can not believe that people are even asking for "collaborations aka give me free stuff and I'll make a half hearted post" from people at this present moment! Most hospitality places are lucky that they have opened again! Influencers should be showing support by actually paying, taking pictures and posting! Not doing it for freebies!

Reactions: 1
"Always doing annoying things to her"

Hahahahah, ha, ha, yeah spitting is so so cute and so funny Chloe teheheh.

Nice thing to do infront of your children, You'd think she was 15 years old with no responsibility.

• Sick
"Always doing annoying things to her"

Hahahahah, ha, ha, yeah spitting is so so cute and so funny Chloe teheheh.

Nice thing to do infront of your children, You'd think she was 15 years old with no responsibility.
Chloe todd is a skett pass it on x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.