Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess she has been reading this by her stories. Hey Chloe.

The necklaces are tacky and pretending to be edgy is very cringe. It is a 2 month relationship. I never saw her and Aaron get blood necklaces after 7 years. The fact she can’t parent alone just says it all.

Reactions: 12
What a freak, I'd call her a poundland Angelina Jolie for the blood necklaces but she probably didn't even know that Angelina and Billy Bob Thornton did it years before Megan Fox and MGK 😂😂. She's so cringe and desperate, anything for a bit of attention, is it any wonder her friends are ripping the piss out of her, probably wondering what personality she'll absorb next week. Also of course Romeo is obsessed with Holly, she has probably given him more attention in the 20 minutes they've been a couple than chloe has his entire life, poor kids are just a child benefit payment to her

Reactions: 16
Hell no! But don’t forget Chloe isn’t a normal mum. Most normal mums wont talk about blood necklaces when your son is right there with you.”Going to have a day in today” All you do is have a day in if Hollies not bank rolling you.
1624010929210.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised she didn’t delete this comment yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saw this and came here to wonder how Chloe feels about people constantly saying they look alike🤣🤣

So ditched the kids with Aaron whilst her and Hollie were off getting blood. What Aaron must think of this all tbh🤦🏻‍♀️ Could they not have done it in their own time instead of palming the kids off. She is putting her fake internet persona relationship before her children and it is horrible. All this for a few instagram likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The girl is so out of touch with any real problems it's unbelievable.

Boohoo you can't get your blood into a necklace, what the duck?

"I had to get Aaron to watch the kids for a few hours"

Oh no, poor them, actual human interaction with someone who cares. Must of been really horrible. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Necklaces with blood in? Grow the f up chloe and use the money on your little boys instead. Been watching this train wreck for a while now. Don’t know whether to be disgusted or baffled.

Reactions: 6
Actually she is exposing minors to sexual content so...you all have a very good point. Don't know why she didn't let Aaron have the kids and her see them every other weekend since he already has Teddy, who I assume her kids have a relationship with

Reactions: 7
She showed the necklace yesterday? It's gonna look exactly the same but with blood in it. It's not a big mystery reveal 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Actually she is exposing minors to sexual content so...you all have a very good point. Don't know why she didn't let Aaron have the kids and her see them every other weekend since he already has Teddy, who I assume her kids have a relationship with
Because she would have to give up the child benefit and the other benefits she apparently doesn't claim

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure Aaron works so I'm guessing it was never suggested. Aaron would have needed to find a house as well.

Reactions: 3
So speaking of tiktok, I remember watching a video ages ago about knowing who’s a bot because they would appear on your followers page but you wouldn’t be on their following page. I just randomly scrolled down on a few sus looking ones on Chloes tiktok and quite a few have had that (it says they’re following her on her page but then on their page it doesn’t say they’re following her). I’m not good with tiktok at all, is that true or is it some sort of glitch?🤣 I am old, bring back Vine🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.