Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound horrible but holly is really, really unattractive.. didn’t want to say ugly but yeah 🙃😂

Reactions: 12
How does she have so much money
I am 95% sure she doesn't declare her income properly and claims to be a single parent even when she was with Aaron. Hence why we never saw him in videos and things. Her girlfriend will say she "stays over".

She more than likely gets her council tax paid for, water paid for, money off or free housing, food vouchers towards her food shop plus two lots of child benefits.

Reactions: 6
Aaron probably pays her a tit ton in child support now too. When her youngest is 3 she has to get a real job but her and Holly will probably have a baby before that happens.

Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessing someone she saw today thought you was a lessie hun

Reactions: 2
Aaron probably pays her a tit ton in child support now too. When her youngest is 3 she has to get a real job but her and Holly will probably have a baby before that happens.
I'm sure I've seen them already talk about that, and Holly wants to carry it. I mean 3 months in and planning a life time commitment when she can't even commit to a diet

Reactions: 7
She's asked for sites to buy glasses a few times and I'm guessing none of them wanted to give her freebies so she never bothered. There's loads of places to buy glasses if you have your prescription. If not it's not difficult to get it from the opticians

Reactions: 10
She's asked for sites to buy glasses a few times and I'm guessing none of them wanted to give her freebies so she never bothered. There's loads of places to buy glasses if you have your prescription. If not it's not difficult to get it from the opticians
I think it’s probably the fact she cant get to an opticians and she’d rather use holly to do silly stuff instead of practical.
Its seems like anything practical, she avoids

All she’s doing is damaging her eyes further. If thats not her prescription she shouldn’t be wearing them. She’s on benefits too she will be getting a test free or at least have some kind of money off. She should also really be taking the boys for eye tests (of course she wont be🙄) and there’s no reason they can’t book them all together

I think it’s probably the fact she cant get to an opticians and she’d rather use holly to do silly stuff instead of practical.
Its seems like anything practical, she avoids
She's been. She had her own prescription glasses & broke them. She asked a few times where to get new ones and told everyone she had some sites she could buy a replacement off instead of the opticians. She never bothered so I'm guessing she was expecting brands to work with her or send them for free.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.