Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how drama on the street affects her posting but sure🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s already said she finds it awkward to post around Holly, just say your contents dropped off because she lives there now and you find it awkward😂 But being cautious because she wants the benefits money😉

Reactions: 5
I don’t see how drama on the street affects her posting but sure🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s already said she finds it awkward to post around Holly, just say your contents dropped off because she lives there now and you find it awkward😂 But being cautious because she wants the benefits money😉
Holly probably has moved in both of them seem incapable of being alone and there is never any mention of doing things with people Holly knows.

The excitement of her big reveal has died down and now harping on about SW again be probably realising the secret and then buy some new followers

When is she going to realise that she has failed at influencer and just give up? She wasn't very good pre Holly and her content has only gotten more boring since Holly.

Reactions: 7
Her memories are always about drinking, she actually has had the dullest life I’ve ever heard of 😬😂

Reactions: 4
How embarrassing... She's lost another 1k followers. Damn, isn't that like 4k followers in around 2 weeks?

Find it so rude as well that whenever people interact on her posts (rarely) and ask her questions, she rarely answers.

Toad, you average 200 likes on a photo with "39k followers" just answer the damn questions and have a bath.

No we aren't 14.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How embarrassing... She's lost another 1k followers. Damn, isn't that like 4k followers in around 2 weeks?

Find it so rude as well that whenever people interact on her posts (rarely) and ask her questions, she rarely answers.

Toad, you average 200 likes on a photo with "39k followers" just answer the damn questions and have a bath.

No we aren't 14.
That's so grim, why would you post that feed her abs maybe she'll stop trying to eat you, must be the fishy scent attracting her

Her neighbours will probably see her using their dramas as ‘content’ and start on her. Bit odd to gossip about your neighbours to 34k people and hardly nice to drag your children to in petty dramas. I love being nosey too but I wouldn’t run to tell 34k people.

Reactions: 2
Imagine "somone" asking chloe of all people how to get a spark! I mean I hope they meant by bashing rocks together to get fire. If not chloe most definitely wouldn't know how to get a spark in a relationship especially not this one.

Reactions: 4
You find a spark by finding out how useful someone is. There’s no spark if they can’t drive, can’t pay for stuff and can’t look after your kids for you ⚡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she bother to do those question and answers when she literally only ever answers about 3 things and then gets bored😂 Whats the point

• Haha
Why does she bother to do those question and answers when she literally only ever answers about 3 things and then gets bored😂 Whats the point
Why does she do them when she or 1 of her various alter egos are clearly the only people asking questions!

And yuk the dirty knees or badly fake tanned knees in her "gifting" story. Have a wash or at the very least exfoliate the dry areas chloe

Also "gifted" another sale item

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.