Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking she said hollys friend or something is a nurse so took their bloods for the creepy necklaces but surly as a nurse she isnt allowed to just take someone's blood???

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking she said hollys friend or something is a nurse so took their bloods for the creepy necklaces but surly as a nurse she isnt allowed to just take someone's blood???
No it's also theft of NHS property we can never just take blood for vials

Reactions: 5
And there she is announcing it for anyone to hear and report then

Lol
Wish we had some more information on the friend so we could. If anyone does have any information, please do contact NHS CFA. It’s our taxes paying for those stupid necklaces in more ways than one 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wish we had some more information on the friend so we could. If anyone does have any information, please do contact NHS CFA. It’s our taxes paying for those stupid necklaces in more ways than one 🙄
It's definitely not on at all

Reactions: 1
Chloe does what she does best by acting like a woman constantly. Why would you put your hard working job at risk for two people who stink and commit benefit fraud?

How disgusting all those people barely able to visit loved ones and going to appointments alone due to covid then Chloe and Holly waltz in together using NHS resources for a bleeping necklace, this lady should be sacked. Pair of actual tramps always desperate to use the government and taxpayers money for freebies. Wouldn’t surprise me if Holly doesn’t actually work but also claims benefits (benefits system is okay if you need it but they both clearly been milking it for a long time).

If Romeo was in hospital she would be crying about only 1 visitor but shes the same selfish woman to pop in with Holly for a necklace. Actual freaks and the fact she constantly gets away with trampy stuff like this irritates me.

Reactions: 13
Certain she said she was going to be more active this week 🤣 she might aswell just give it up and just say, my strange relationship is more important so I'm just off to live off my benefits now guys peace out

Reactions: 9
Something Chloe’s boys will write eventually 😩😩
I saw this and instantly thought of all the weird things she’s said/done online and all her FAILED get rich quick schemes I literally have second hand embarrassment for the girl those poor kids are going to be ridiculed she needs to grow up and see her “influencer” job isn’t working out like go get a job anywhere no one will judge you for working hun work is work money is money at least you’re providing for your kids

Honestly with chloe i just find it sad how her children only get time outside due to her taxi driver hollie chloe shouldnt be a mum shes too immature and selfish shes a school girl stuck in an adults body she wants to get drunk and do stupid tit while playing happy familys when u have a kid u have to grow up and realise life is no longer about what u want to do all the time yes have a night out every now and then but she does everything she wants and nothing the boys want she still brings up peppa pig world and how great it was and how she lived in a car which multiple people have now confirmed is not true i really am shocked more people have not come forward the fact she only has social media friends speaks volumes in itself

I don’t believe she doesn’t claim benefits as surely the lack of content right now means she’s not making much and she’d be struggling to pay for stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she doesn’t claim benefits as surely the lack of content right now means she’s not making much and she’d be struggling to pay for stuff
It makes you wonder if she was ever gifted as much as she made out or was Aaron paying for it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.