Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly must live there for sure because if not then no way would I be going to someone’s house if I knew there was a sickness bug going around it, new lover or not sorry, i could wait the 48 hours.. 🤮 maybe that’s just me tho

Reactions: 13
Holly must live there for sure because if not then no way would I be going to someone’s house if I knew there was a sickness bug going around it, new lover or not sorry, i could wait the 48 hours.. 🤮 maybe that’s just me tho
Tbh Holly looks as grim as Todd match made in heaven

Reactions: 7
Proper skanky behaviour all the time from them. They both need a proper wash and to act their age.

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong my partner has accidentally given me one forgetting I mark easily but I do everything to cover it up it’s embarrassing and can we talk about sticking fake tattoos on your face sorry are you 5 get an actual grip saying your bored where are the boys it’s not hard to take them to a park or even get so colouring bits out like I get anxiety because I suffer from it but I haven’t kept my kids in the house I’ve taken them out yes I’ve felt sick to my stomach leaving the house but my kids happiness come first any mum knows that

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong my partner has accidentally given me one forgetting I mark easily but I do everything to cover it up it’s embarrassing and can we talk about sticking fake tattoos on your face sorry are you 5 get an actual grip saying your bored where are the boys it’s not hard to take them to a park or even get so colouring bits out like I get anxiety because I suffer from it but I haven’t kept my kids in the house I’ve taken them out yes I’ve felt sick to my stomach leaving the house but my kids happiness come first any mum knows that
Does she think people won't notice they are transfers? We have all seen the last few attempts at stick and poke!
I don't suffer with anxiety thankfully, but the mums I know who do always put the kids happiness first like yourself.

Reactions: 4
Cracked me up that in the bio of that company she’s just advertised it says they accept Klarna😂😂 Klarna Todd yesssss queen 👑 💅🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she a dick holding someone's hand whilst they're driving what utter tool.

Reactions: 2
So cute Chloe and her sister can go out for coffee even though they both haven’t bathed in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know how she got Romeo to and from nursery, the nursery he went to isn’t even close to where she lives, it’s a 20 minute drive or over an hour on 2 buses 🤔

Reactions: 7
Is she a dick holding someone's hand whilst they're driving what utter tool.
No the driver is a dick for doing it! Unless chloe has forcibly removed her hand from the wheel and is not letting go, the decision to do that is the drivers.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how she got Romeo to and from nursery, the nursery he went to isn’t even close to where she lives, it’s a 20 minute drive or over an hour on 2 buses 🤔
Be even more interesting how she manages to get him to school no time for her good morning campers at 12pm x

Reactions: 6
Be even more interesting how she manages to get him to school no time for her good morning campers at 12pm x
If he’s got into one of the local schools they’re not far from her flat at all! 10 minutes and 20 minutes walk roughly so no excuse to be late at all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.