Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm now its the weekend we’re bound to hear from her because she doesn’t have the boys this weekend. But she’s been quiet the past few days definitely
She might as well quit

What happened to this secret project she couldnt tell us about ? More lies

Reactions: 3
She might as well quit

What happened to this secret project she couldnt tell us about ? More lies
Probably a couples youtube account or something. ✌🏳️‍🌈Girlfriend tag hehe! Lgbt 🏳️‍🌈✌. Surprised she hasn’t labeled them as a long distance relationship since they leave 30 minutes a part or something.

• Haha
Anyone find it werid no mention of hollie last few days ? Normally we get somthing even if its a picture of them both imagine if they split already

Reactions: 5
Anyone find it werid no mention of hollie last few days ? Normally we get somthing even if its a picture of them both imagine if they split already

Holly probably read tattle and ran off, if I was her I would definitely make an fake Instagram to see what tit Chloe was chatting x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Narh I think Hollie gives off “desperate” vibes. I don’t think there’d be much she wouldn’t accept😬 And Chloe is taking full advantage of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
imagine being so poor u have to buy your partner and her mum food on a voucher LOL and hollie had to end up paying just bleeping wow

also notice she never stories when hollie is there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chloe looks like she’s had her lips done super recently, she can barely move her top lip it looks like😬😂 Yet can’t pay for lunch. And why tell people? Just sounds like she’s begging for cash. Someone set up a gofundme for Chloe, poor girls in need😂

• Haha
Imagine if there was some emergency and needed to get a taxi in a hurry or ran out of electric she would be screwed

clearly not rolling it in with her fake brand work 🤣🤣

I never comment but I don’t understand not having £30 in your bank but getting fillers, surely you need to keep something aside for emergencies?

I don’t get how she doesn’t have money, it’s not like her kids cost her much
Its all the tacky clothes she buys every week and pretends they’re gifted. I honestly don’t know what she does with her money, she lives in a small HA flat, single mum with two kids, she must get a decent amount of UC, doesn’t go anywhere and doesn’t even have 30 quid?😬 Whats it going on?

Surely as an ‘influencer’ you meant to be showing people a life they would like. Can’t see many brands queuing up to work with her after admitting she’s got nothing in her account. Don’t know if I’d want to admit that on social media.

Reactions: 6
Its all the tacky clothes she buys every week and pretends they’re gifted. I honestly don’t know what she does with her money, she lives in a small HA flat, single mum with two kids, she must get a decent amount of UC, doesn’t go anywhere and doesn’t even have 30 quid?😬 Whats it going on?
Going on Costas and blood necklaces. Girls got her priorities alllll wrong

Reactions: 4
It literally shows how much Aaron was paying for or how much credit she had in his name! Plus what happened to the 2k+ she was making apparently

Surely as an ‘influencer’ you meant to be showing people a life they would like. Can’t see many brands queuing up to work with her after admitting she’s got nothing in her account. Don’t know if I’d want to admit that on social media.
Everyone will have a time where they have little to no money in the bank, its life. BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS SHOWED THE INTERNET HOW MUCH THEY APPARENTLY EARNT AS AN INFLUENCER OR ON OF. She apparently made upwards of 4k on of. Surely she should have put some of that aside for a rainy day?

She is comical.

She has so obviously been reading tattle, now she's suddenly mentioning her boys and how much she misses them when they're with their dad.

HEY CHLOE. Maybe when they get home, actually pay them some attention rather than talking to your phone all day when they're obviously craving your attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.