Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random and off topic, does anyone find it weird how she hasn't posted Hollie on her normal Chloe Todd Instagram, with presumably people she "knows" on there..

Just seems odd how she's so in love, and not posts of them on her personal page.

Reactions: 10
Oh it just bugs the hell out of me that she still doesn’t caption her stories. Like instagram literally do it now for you automatically. I don’t want to have to have her on volume

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how she will spend ages and ages with holly and not post one thing about her Friends. Then all of a sudden holly is nowhere to be seen and the friends are back. Do you reckon her friends don’t like Holly? 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how she will spend ages and ages with holly and not post one thing about her Friends. Then all of a sudden holly is nowhere to be seen and the friends are back. Do you reckon her friends don’t like Holly? 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
I reckon its a mutual thing, they don’t like Hollie and Hollie doesn’t like them. I mean… They all look like the sort to bully someone like Hollie in school, I can’t see what they would have in common with her🤷🏻‍♀️ Chloes talked about how her friends think Chloes weird for listening to rock music or the way she’s dressed etc so I think they’d say the exact same to Hollie.

Reactions: 15
I think its a bit awkward to come into a group of stuck up witches who know every detail about your life and sex life. Chloe probably tells them more stuff and probably lies like when she said Holly was insecure in bed. I assume Chloe must gossip and moan about her too. Chloe probably doesn’t want Holly to mix with them incase someone slips up on another one of her lies.

Reactions: 10
Tbf I don't think it's anything to do with Hollie and her mates not getting on, Chloe comes across as the type of person who wants to spend every waking moment with a partner and only wants to see friends when the partner isn't around.

Reactions: 3
Tbf I don't think it's anything to do with Hollie and her mates not getting on, Chloe comes across as the type of person who wants to spend every waking moment with a partner and only wants to see friends when the partner isn't around.
This plus moaning about the partner to the friends and the friends to the partner. I recon its the Chloe show when she is around and they must be sick of her 384746 personalities.

Reactions: 4
It must be really difficult to keep her false personalities up especially when Holly knows her as the emo lesbian and her friends know her as well an unwashed woman I assume.

Chloe todd is a skett passed it on
Why what’s she done now? Cheated on holly yet? Pissed off her friends and left them yet? Been done by the government for fraud and money hiding yet? Gone back to Aaron yet?

I’ve just seen her story from 23 hours ago on the phone to the “lesbian friend”. Another one that isn’t hollie or jazz Think they’ve had enough of her!!!!

Last edited:
My Instagram is set to being able to see how many likes the photo has and her stats are actually embarrassing🙈 how to brands work with her when she just about gets 500 likes together on a photo with almost 40k followers

Reactions: 6
I mean, she rarely even posts regularly anymore, and when she does its always a load of 💩 anyway. Why would brands want to work with her when she posts like a regular non-influencer type of person🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless her rates are absolutely bottom dollar and someone wants to spend minimum

I mean, she rarely even posts regularly anymore, and when she does its always a load of 💩 anyway. Why would brands want to work with her when she posts like a regular non-influencer type of person🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless her rates are absolutely bottom dollar and someone wants to spend minimum
As far as I know the only brand that has ever publicly acknowledged working with her is taste of the states and frankly they are foul as well, they have no issues providing parcel after parcel of food to an 'influencer' who claims to have an eating disorder and didn't see an issue with it when that 'influencer' was talking about taking a bite out of something and then binning it and binning totally unopened food items at a time when many struggling families couldn't even feed their kids during a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's a fake and a fraud only shite companies or naive little businesses would send to chloe she barely has any engagement on her posts her tiktok is exactly the same too

Reactions: 2
Let’s be fair, she only got with Hollie because she wanted to show everyone that she wanted a lesbian experience- she even admitted it herself. Since being with Hollie; she’s degrading her, she’s mocked her and she’s manipulated her most likely into spending money and being her taxi.
Aaron left because he was sick of her being social media obsessed, saying they’re best friends yet blaming her ED on him?
slagging off others for introducing men to their children but seems tobe different with your lady friend? Shes an absolute joke. She’s a beg and she’s boring as duck. duck knows how she gets brand deals because her ‘influencer’ status is just failing. Only thing getting her likes on tiktok is hashtagging lesbian or lgbtq+

Let’s be fair, she only got with Hollie because she wanted to show everyone that she wanted a lesbian experience- she even admitted it herself. Since being with Hollie; she’s degrading her, she’s mocked her and she’s manipulated her most likely into spending money and being her taxi.
Aaron left because he was sick of her being social media obsessed, saying they’re best friends yet blaming her ED on him?
slagging off others for introducing men to their children but seems tobe different with your lady friend? Shes an absolute joke. She’s a beg and she’s boring as duck. duck knows how she gets brand deals because her ‘influencer’ status is just failing. Only thing getting her likes on tiktok is hashtagging lesbian or lgbtq+
So true she always blames her social media break on why shes doing rubbish but its a load of rubbish she was doing bad for ages even before her break her brand work is all fake anyway

Hmm now its the weekend we’re bound to hear from her because she doesn’t have the boys this weekend. But she’s been quiet the past few days definitely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.