Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What struck me was that Chloe seems to put it all on those she’s in a relationship with. She needs to feel good in herself without a partner telling her that constantly. Sounds like once her and Hollie get past that honeymoon stage where Hollie tells her constantly how much she loves her or whatever it is that makes her feel better then she’ll fall back into this ED hole. You need to work on yourself Chloe not rely on others to do that work for you.
Shes too lazy for that

Reactions: 2
Omg nobody wants to see you ignore your kids all day and do a cartoon series. Nobody.

Reactions: 9
She is so bleeping cringe. She is not funny in the slightest she just seems like a pathetic lady having a crisis. Nobody wants you to make a series.

Reactions: 10
Her content was always boring but now its even worse. Absolutely no direction. She’s clinging on to absolutely anything she can its so dull. Who realistically wants to see her with a filter put on a tit accent? Absolutely no one except herself

Reactions: 9
HER VOICE. She's copying that Ashley from TikTok. She has NO idea how to actually be herself 🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
She needs to get a flipping job Romeo starts school and she's acting like a care free teen

HER VOICE. She's copying that Ashley from TikTok. She has NO idea how to actually be herself 🥴🥴
I thought that too!! The one who does all the ITS try one?!
Literally can’t believe she thinks people are going to believe she has followers requesting a series 😂😩 her stories are terrible at the best of times but those ones are just absolutely dire. Really scraping the barrel for content these days.

Reactions: 1
Sorry Why does she look like she’s going on a night out when she’s taking two boys to the park 😩 Chloe you ain’t being papped hun, you’re nothing special

Reactions: 4
Sorry Why does she look like she’s going on a night out when she’s taking two boys to the park 😩 Chloe you ain’t being papped hun, you’re nothing special
I suppose she can look all glammed up, seeing as she sits on her arse and doesn’t interact with them

Reactions: 1
Such a stressful day sat in the park stuffing her face then having the girls around for no doubt endless alcoholic drinks such a stressful life chloe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s not wearing the blood necklace?
wow short lived even for chloes standards
(I know the necklace was down her dress but when she moved it it wasn’t long enough to be a vial of blood)

"I'm doing slimming world risotto" then I'm going to accompany it with frozen garlic bread and mounds of cheese. What's the point in the healthy meal if your going to cover it in cheese

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.