Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trolls fixated on her weight? No hun it's the inconsistencies for me. Like "starting slimming world properly Tuesday" followed by "starting healthy eating tomorrow", "I'm not putting myself out there like that anymore" followed by "I shat in my girlfriends hand"

Reactions: 10
Funny how she says she has no money in her bank, yet can get some tit necklace- queue taking her necklace off for stories sometimes to get people talking about her and holly.

but talking about shitting on hollys hand??? Even her friends are embarrassed of her, you can tell by the group chat screenshot. Can only imagine what they say about her to one another phahahah

Reactions: 14
Why did she warn Holly to stop listening when she was telling the tit story? Maybe because it's lies 🤥

Her friends crack me up though 🤣

'Happens to everyone
.... No it doesn't
One day
.... No actually it won't 🤣'

I'd be embarrassed too If that was my friend!

Reactions: 13
She just seems lonely tbh, its actually sad😬 Sat in her room talking to her phone about shitting herself. Honestly just desperate for any old content thinking she’s hilarious

I also liked that she said working with brands is her “main job” when earlier admits she doesn’t even have 30 quid in her account, like not doing too well then is it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At what point is she going to realise that she’s never ever going to be an influencer. She needs to get real and get a job, one that may actually leave her with 30 quid at the end of the month 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She definitely spent the gift card and didn’t want to look like a twit then knew people would say something so she said the sever got it wrong.

Excited to see the boys, finally Chloe you actually want them give it a day and palmed off with Hollie.

Also if my mate posted she tit on her partner I wouldnt associate with her, I’d be too embarrassed but then again list of things that never happened, I hope Hol has a fake Instagram to watch her bullshit. I’ve never tit myself being fingered sooo Chloe you’re lying or you’ve got issues babe

She definitely spent the gift card and didn’t want to look like a twit then knew people would say something so she said the sever got it wrong.

Excited to see the boys, finally Chloe you actually want them give it a day and palmed off with Hollie.

Also if my mate posted she tit on her partner I wouldnt associate with her, I’d be too embarrassed but then again list of things that never happened, I hope Hol has a fake Instagram to watch her bullshit. I’ve never tit myself being fingered sooo Chloe you’re lying or you’ve got issues babe
It's all that fingering her bum hole on only fans probably caused a prolapse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Its her asking herself the questions for me 🤣🤣 r we suppose to believe someone actually asked her when she last tit herself come on 🤣🤣
Honestly who asks that question and how convenient that a “funny” story happened so recently to share🙄 Is she for real? Who are you fooling.

Honestly who asks that question and how convenient that a “funny” story happened so recently to share🙄 Is she for real? Who are you fooling.
Then u have the r u still working with brands question and sundently she does an ad for boohoo 🤣🤣 🤷‍♀️ 🤔

Reactions: 5
Its her asking herself the questions for me 🤣🤣 r we suppose to believe someone actually asked her when she last tit herself come on 🤣🤣
I actually just assumed one of her friends asked it as a joke not realising she would tell the story 🙈🙈🤣🤣 not just a normal person asking it x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing I picked up on is the asking if she’s still with Hollie question.

her video where they are clearly laying on the bed and you could hear the kids playing in another room in the background 😫. I’d never go and lay on the bed,whilst my kids are awake, with my kids dad let alone someone they don’t know that well

Reactions: 8

I've not been watching her stories as she's boring. But am I reading this right? She publicly said she tit herself when getting fingered? WHAT?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.