Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is comical.

She has so obviously been reading tattle, now she's suddenly mentioning her boys and how much she misses them when they're with their dad.

HEY CHLOE. Maybe when they get home, actually pay them some attention rather than talking to your phone all day when they're obviously craving your attention.
Noooooo don't be silly the only time she gets to chat tit on her stories is when she has the boys.

Reactions: 3
Dont get me wrong, some people genuinely don't have a spare £30 to their name, I've been there myself BUTTT if that was all I had, I definitely wouldn't be buying the tit shes buying, imagine admitting to your followers how amazing being an influencer is, how she got herself out of living in a car, to now earning 2k a month living your best life, but being unable to afford paying for breakfast.

Patiently waits for the girl on girl Onlyfans drop 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Dont get me wrong, some people genuinely don't have a spare £30 to their name, I've been there myself BUTTT if that was all I had, I definitely wouldn't be buying the tit shes buying, imagine admitting to your followers how amazing being an influencer is, how she got herself out of living in a car, to now earning 2k a month living your best life, but being unable to afford paying for breakfast.

Patiently waits for the girl on girl Onlyfans drop 😂😂
I bet she didn’t live in a car 👀 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Exactly, why does she miss them exactly? Because when she has them she does bare minimum with them, gives them to Aaron so she can do her own thing in the week and just roll her eyes at them when they get excited over something.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, why does she miss them exactly? Because when she has them she does bare minimum with them, gives them to Aaron so she can do her own thing in the week and just roll her eyes at them when they get excited over something.
shes thankful for the break break from what she does jack all with them lol

the horse riding thing still gets to me them poor boys

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have been really skint some months especially when I got my first home but I didn’t splash out everyday doing stuff with my friends/partner, buying new clothes constantly and arranging lunch I know I can’t afford. Just seems like she wants people to pity her. She will do anything but get a real job to fund the lifestyle she desperately wants.

Reactions: 7
She's shocking people can have tight months but we all budget for that not miss klarna boohoo plt sale stock. Costa takeaways and any other stupid shite. Her debt is most likely due to her having high overspend because realistically the flat looks rarely minimally finished

Reactions: 7
She's shocking people can have tight months but we all budget for that not miss klarna boohoo plt sale stock. Costa takeaways and any other stupid shite. Her debt is most likely due to her having high overspend because realistically the flat looks rarely minimally finished
this is what i said where does all her money go ? i know she ubereats a duck ton of tit and klarnas stuff but i bet she claims a refund when she fake advertises stuff its all bizzare would not suprise me in the slightest if she was up to some illegal tit

especially with her jaw swinging

Reactions: 6
Like I live a comfortable life, I definitely don’t have anything luxury but I don’t need for anything you know. But I can’t afford to have my lips filled with tit constantly or brand new clothes every week or ubering as much as she does, coffees constantly. She needs to live within her means if its getting that bad she doesn’t even have £30. I’d be panicking if I didn’t have that and had kids, takes a minute for an emergency to happen and you’d be stuck with nothing. Considering she buys soo much from boohoo and these fast fashion places for us never to see again she surely can’t have all this stuff in her flat? Must either return or sell it on a secret depop somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like I live a comfortable life, I definitely don’t have anything luxury but I don’t need for anything you know. But I can’t afford to have my lips filled with tit constantly or brand new clothes every week or ubering as much as she does, coffees constantly. She needs to live within her means if its getting that bad she doesn’t even have £30. I’d be panicking if I didn’t have that and had kids, takes a minute for an emergency to happen and you’d be stuck with nothing. Considering she buys soo much from boohoo and these fast fashion places for us never to see again she surely can’t have all this stuff in her flat? Must either return or sell it on a secret depop somewhere
as someone said before shows how much money Aaron really brought in im guessing he must pay some sort of Child maintaince too so its really bad she doesnt even have 30 quid in her account honestly its just embarssing at this point just admit the social media life isnt for u anymore and do yourself a favour chloe get a job or even sign up to a college course and not a wocher one a real one do somthing with your life as much as she bugs me i kinda do feel for her in the way of shes what 23 ? and what does she have ? no family really no real friends only friends who also do social media such as hollie and jazz and the rest of the instagram lot which to me speaks volumes if you dont even have any real friends at that age except online ones it saids a lot about who she is as a person she is a witch and really vile from the things shes done but she could turn it around and really make somthing of herself if she wanted too id actually think i would have some ounce of respect for her if she went out and got a proper job brought in money for the boys and worked hard instead of trying to live this fake life i dread to think the debt she has by running up things like klarna to live this fake life its really sad and just pathetic stop using real issues like mental health eating disorders LBGTQA to gain clout actually be authentic and your audience will grow authenticly i know this is an essay but the fact she has nearly 40k followers and her engagement is so low saids it all really id be embarassed if i was 23 a single mum and nothing to show for my life but a fake instagram life

its also like her ditching the boys most weekends to go out it looks worse because in the week she does duck all with them if she actually did stuff with the boys or had a part time job or full time job in the week it would not be so bad but because she sits on her arse all week does nothing with them then ditches them to go out it looks so much worse i just wish she could actualy step back and take what were saying on board and realise its not jealously or hate i actually am embarassed for her

• Heart
Going to start slimming world properly… but not properly or “strictly”😂 So not following it then? Jesus. Just don’t bother then, you can’t just pick and choose when to follow slimming world and when not too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has definitely asked herself these questions.

"When was the last time you tit yourself" yeah, who is asking that? Any excuse to talk about yourself and bore us all to death. So self obsessed and full of lies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Even her mates r telling her to stop over sharing i bet they have a gc without her judging her to duck 🤣🤣

That is bleeping disgusting and vile why is she telling people this. Why would you do stuff when you have diarrhoea? She is an absolute state and those poor boys friends parents will probably see these.

That isn’t even funny thats just disgusting. What is actually wrong with this person? She wonders why she has ‘trolls’ from here but acts like this.

Reactions: 9
Oh look the slimming world is back alongside the fact she now has a drinking problem too 😂😂😂😂 what happened to the eating disorder Chloe ? Not enough likes / followers for that?

Reactions: 11
Oh look the slimming world is back alongside the fact she now has a drinking problem too 😂😂😂😂 what happened to the eating disorder Chloe ? Not enough likes / followers for that?
She mentioned the eating disorder honestly she needs a good slap she's an utter mess

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.