Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
My kids are the same age and they wouldn’t run to me on my birthday morning saying happy birthday, they wouldn’t have a clue 🥲😂
same with mine he would need a hand with cards etc that's why i thought her gf was there its a little weird the thing is though im curios to see when she will tell the boys that its her gf and nt a just a friend

i know its a sensitive topic but if you feel comfortabe and know what your doing is right why hide it idk wats everyones views on introducing her to the kids

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Im thinking that was clearly BS now 🤣🤣 its the boys i worry for i could never leave my kids with someone id been with for a few months u never really know someone after that amount of time its not even just the boys but i wouldnt trust someone in my house like that without me being there anyway let alone watch my kids just a terriable excuse as a parent please Aaron if you read here wake up and sort it out save them boys
She said on Friday that the boys are off to their dads so surely they are still there now lol

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yeah I though that had happened before.

Came out a couple of threads back cant remember the full story but like Putin said a lot of us emailed brands she said she works with and beauty bay said they never worked with her.
Ohhh u mean the brilliant which was her making an account to defend herself 🤣🤣

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Why's she making out like it's pure unusual that her girlfriend who identifies as a women might actually want to carry a child one day. It's not unusual it's 2021. Acts like she's the first lesbian to step foot on earth 😂
She said mask or somthing right couldnt understand her 🤣🤣