Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitely calling bullshit on the whole "it's was Aaron's idea for the boys to meet Holly" without him meeting her when that happened. And even if they hadn't met surely he wouldn't be THAT awkward around someone you happily let your kids meet after about 3 days

Reactions: 8
I'm definitely calling bullshit on the whole "it's was Aaron's idea for the boys to meet Holly" without him meeting her when that happened. And even if they hadn't met surely he wouldn't be THAT awkward around someone you happily let your kids meet after about 3 days
yeah it’s very odd.
also hearing the story I felt a bit bad for him tbh, he felt awkward in the family home he has only recently left months ago. Think it was a bit insensitive for Chloe to ask him to come to her house to fix this phone. She’s said multiple times they’re “best friends” but how so when it was as awkward being in the same flat as them both without anyone saying a word? They’re literally all adults how hard is it to say “hello nice to meet you” when there’s children involved? Yet they’re all hiding in separate rooms 😂 again I feel bad for Aaron cos how awkward must that feel to be a stranger in the home you just left?
Also.. Either the boys realise now that this is chloes new girlfriend as they’re kissing in photos with them or they’ll be very confused children... I can’t work it out.

Reactions: 9
Has holly moved in now? Seems to always be there. Plus why would it be awkward if you’ve all moved on?!

Reactions: 3
Imagine having nearly 40k followers and only 2
Comments on your pictures. Sureeee chlo, your followers aren’t bought 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice her face light up when she spoke about him too? She went like a little school girl!

Reactions: 10
Does Chloe know it's against Facebook terms to charge for advertising 🤔 doesn't want MLM but did an ad with the webcam company and deletes her stories 🤔

Why the duck does she need to kiss her girlfriend in every single photo/boomerang?
Chloe, we get it hun, you’re a LESBIANNNNN

Reactions: 4
Bet she never posted photos of her kissing Aaron because she was committing benefit fraud lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So yet again the kids are mugged off whilst her and Hollie plan a day for themselves. And she is obsessed with the emo thing now isn’t she?😳

Reactions: 8
So yet again the kids are mugged off whilst her and Hollie plan a day for themselves. And she is obsessed with the emo thing now isn’t she?😳
I was one of the OG ‘emo’ teens back in 2005, I used to get abuse shouted at me as I walked down the street, I had numerous friends attacked, I was bullied even in college just for how I looked.
So to see Toad jumping on this bandwagon is so frustrating, it’s more than piercings and wearing black 😂

....I don’t think I outgrew it judging by my comment then 🤣

• Haha
I think kissing in front of the kids is so gross their little minds must be so confused 😭

Does Chloe know it's against Facebook terms to charge for advertising 🤔 doesn't want MLM but did an ad with the webcam company and deletes her stories 🤔
Since she’s supposedly best mates with the people at Facebook she must think the rules don’t apply to her 😭😂

• Haha
RIGHT?! She has every other weekend to do tit with her friends, yet here she is on HER weekend dumping the kids off with her mum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ugh her tunnel looks AWFUL on her. It just doesn't suit her at all. Her earlobes seem to small idk but they just don't look good AT ALL

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.