Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she keep saying her and holly have never done anything just them when we’ve seen at least the beach picnic. Also if you’ve never been on a date early in your relationship that’s quite worrying.
Plus Hollie looks very unhappy on her grid post!

Reactions: 10
Why did she keep saying her and holly have never done anything just them when we’ve seen at least the beach picnic. Also if you’ve never been on a date early in your relationship that’s quite worrying.
Plus Hollie looks very unhappy on her grid post!
She's lying they've obviously done stuff on their own considering she said the kids didn't meet her until they'd been dating for about 10 days & Aaron has the boys every other weekend. Definitely spent time without the kids.

"home to do stick and pokes" yay what a fun idea. Let's give each other more bad tattoos and possible infections so romantic

Reactions: 14
They went to Ipswich as she doesn't like seeing anyone she knows in Colchester.... Errr, why?! Because she's embarrassed of her lesbian relationship perhaps 🤨🤔

Reactions: 4
They went to Ipswich as she doesn't like seeing anyone she knows in Colchester.... Errr, why?! Because she's embarrassed of her lesbian relationship perhaps 🤨🤔
She's said this for years. I think there's more to it than being a lesbian. There's nothing to be embarrassed about there I think she's probably not been a very nice person and isn't liked

Reactions: 6
Giving stick and poke tattoos to each other?? Like... How is that a good thing to promote doing to your probably young, audience😬 Get them done professionally you cheap sake. Anyone notice that tattoo she has on the side of her neck now or has she had that one a while?

Reactions: 5
Why would you be in a relationship with someone that you’ve never even been on a proper date with 😬😂

Reactions: 5
What is a proper date though? She seemed happy enough to go to the beach and have a picnic with her. They've made a full date jar. She's talking tit

Giving stick and poke tattoos to each other?? Like... How is that a good thing to promote doing to your probably young, audience😬 Get them done professionally you cheap sake. Anyone notice that tattoo she has on the side of her neck now or has she had that one a while?
She's had that for a while the same person who done the dinosaurs on her finger done them lol

I can't wait to see her ear blow out because she's stretching it too fast 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Came here just to see what a stick and poke tattoo was 🤣🤣🤣 never heard that saying before but obviously assuming it's another bloody home tattoo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
the more i see of chloe the more i think shes on some sort of drugs like her stories have just been over the too lately her latest one has such an odd vibe

I’m sorry but can we talk about the god awful tan that’s patchy as anything around her wrist fml at the end of the day all she gives a tit about is content not the happiness of those boys like you literally chat tit all the time all the time your forced laughing with your tit lips is getting boring hun grow the duck up get a job and be a decent parent to your boys you absolute gong

• Haha
I’m sorry but can we talk about the god awful tan that’s patchy as anything around her wrist fml at the end of the day all she gives a tit about is content not the happiness of those boys like you literally chat tit all the time all the time your forced laughing with your tit lips is getting boring hun grow the duck up get a job and be a decent parent to your boys you absolute gong
Looks like she needs a good scrub!

Reactions: 2
Most recent post and stories
idk y to me it screams like its some sort of MLM company I've just looked at their insta and there's a video of someone promoting the company saying its their friend that own it so clearly its an ad just like what Chloe's doing an ad and she said the same thing its a friend who runs it which makes me think its something they are told to say when they are paid to do the advertisement trying to push the picture of being a legitment company just screams dodge to me

but hey ho we all know chloe dont give a tit about her following anything for the coin babe

quick search on youtube and what do we have here

👀

• Wow
I don’t know if it’s just me but does anyone else think holly resembles Romeo 🥴 I just find the likeness so so weird, I can’t see past it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just came to say about the cam girl thing is defo a big mlm, just one big scam really 🥴

I thought she was having the boys and teddy for bank holiday weekend?? Didn’t she speak about the fun they were going to have a couple of weeks back?? 🤔

why did she put a filter on Romeos picture but not Milos?
Because she was hoping a filter on Romeo would try and help with him and holly not resembling each other so much!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
If she was earning sooooo much money from OF and SC premium, why did she stop? 🧐

I feel like in the pancake place story, Holly looked fed up with chloe being on her phone.

The story about her falling over wasn't funny? Why is she acting like it's hilarious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.