Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it weird that she has to document everyone she leaves the flat . Like what her kids do maybe once a week at the most, my kids do daily 😬

Reactions: 7
Holly I hope wakes and sees the light soon chloe is honestly awful getting worse day by day. I hope boohoo have called her out for the fraud that she is. Honestly gifting her sale end of season clothing what stupid business sense. Oh here's our summer look book but we'd really rather you buy this 3 quid dress in the sale. I'm still finding it so weird that Holly has no social media and Aaron the same

Reactions: 3
Holly I hope wakes and sees the light soon chloe is honestly awful getting worse day by day. I hope boohoo have called her out for the fraud that she is. Honestly gifting her sale end of season clothing what stupid business sense. Oh here's our summer look book but we'd really rather you buy this 3 quid dress in the sale. I'm still finding it so weird that Holly has no social media and Aaron the same
Aaron got social media the minute they broke up.... makes me wonder if she stops them having it 🤔

Reactions: 14
So instead of watching her kids she’s doing crappy tattoos on herself.
Also notice how she’s soooooo excited to see Hollie and the ‘girls’ yet never mentions anything exciting she’s doing with the boys.

She keeps getting worse
Now you have said this she will suddenly have 20097489585737 million exciting things she is doing with the boys stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaron got social media the minute they broke up.... makes me wonder if she stops them having it 🤔
Perhaps but it's so controlling though tbh if Holly did have it and doesn't constantly live on it I guess 39k sounds a lot so chloe could be like need to hide it as people will snoop

Now you have said this she will suddenly have 20097489585737 million exciting things she is doing with the boys stories.
You just know it

Reactions: 4
She isn't being gifted anything, she is buying sale items and using her affiliate link. She apparently ended a contract with them with no notice, surely they have more business sense than to start gifting her items etc again after that.

• Haha
She isn't being gifted anything, she is buying sale items and using her affiliate link. She apparently ended a contract with them with no notice, surely they have more business sense than to start gifting her items etc again after that.
she puts ad so is she being paid im so confused ?

I think that speaks volumes. And Holly not having it either? Seems odd to me.

I still wonder if Holly was aware of all the private sexual things chloe was sharing to her followers.

Reactions: 8
I know that she is I was being sarcastic

• Haha
I think that speaks volumes. And Holly not having it either? Seems odd to me.

I still wonder if Holly was aware of all the private sexual things chloe was sharing to her followers.
I swear someone said before she didnt know and found out on a live ?

Reactions: 2
If Holly has googled her I wonder if shes came across this and has a sneaky read now and then.

Why is Chloe constantly begging for attention by always going on about not looking good? Get over yourself and stop fishing. Funny how she only ever does stuff with the boys when theres someone else there to do everything for her.

Since emo/rock chloe has been 🔓 🤣🤣 why tf she always got music loud in the background. And I'm sure she said when the kids came back early. For been with Aaron. She said they was just friends to not confuse them ect. Legit few weeks later taking Boomerangs of her and holly kissing. With the kids there. Same at the park today 🙄

Oh look once again she’s on her phone and holly is playing with the kids, does she even like her kids at this point?

Reactions: 10
So 1) I feel so bad that Holly is being pushed in to this throat tat coz Chloe wants her to get it. Okay she's been thinking about it for a while but it definitely now feels like Chloe has pushed her to do it.
2) as if Chloe sits and tattoos herself while she has her kids there. Who tf is watching the kids?!
Honestly this girl pisses me off more and more each day

Reactions: 10
So 1) I feel so bad that Holly is being pushed in to this throat tat coz Chloe wants her to get it. Okay she's been thinking about it for a while but it definitely now feels like Chloe has pushed her to do it.
2) as if Chloe sits and tattoos herself while she has her kids there. Who tf is watching the kids?!
Honestly this girl pisses me off more and more each day
No one why they have so many accidents literally know people will rip me for this but she neglects them kids physically and emotionally

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.