Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiplurkerx

Yeah I wasn't talking about Chloe defending herself. Putin said she had messaged brands Chloe claims to work with and I just said I remembered a few people messaging these brands a few months ago as well. I never mentioned Chloe defending herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

thealphabet

New thread title suggestion ;

Chloe Todd all of a sudden gay, but will she be able to keep her new bae?

The carpets filthy, the kids are left out but who cares when all shes bothered about is clout.

Chloe Todd more personalities and band wagons than the film split but she will do anything for an excuse to show her tit.

🤣🤣 sorry if they are not very good.
Another vote for the carpet one. 😂😂

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I’ve heard of them but I would use them, waited 3 weeks for a private gender scan!
Why the fuck would you pay for something like that? There was loads of posts in GM about the 'nub theory' a year or 2 ago where people were telling others FOR FREE. What a ridiculous thing to charge for

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Oh 100 % she will i can so imagine her kicking off a storm

Why cant she ever do anything alone has to be with friends or holly 🤣🤣
why would teddy’s mum let him in a car with someone She don’t know. I couldn’t imagine letting my kids in the car with someone I didn’t know as I wouldn’t know how safely they drive 😫

I am honestly so confused with the whole kid thing. She said he has them every other weekend but hasn’t she had them this weekend and then next weekend aswell? I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s still with Aaron and Holly is just for content
I don't think she has them next weekend

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
she also said it was a one sided open relationships and she would ''experiment'' on nights out with girls BUT what she meant to say is she was a cheating hoe bag that could not keep her pants up
Yes as there’s never been any clarification it’s always what she’s said in secret!

I hope Aaron is seeing Teddy a lot more now he’s not with vile chlo. It’s such a shame she’s turned into who she has because she really could have used this whole breakup to her advantage and showing life as a single parent.
Instead she’s parading around with a strap on 😂
She’s an absolute mess!