Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thank you @Gossipgirl9101 for the words, nominated by yours truly.

Chloe and Aaron have split up, she's now a dom lesbian pimping her insecure girlfriend out for likes.

Chloe says she'd never let a new partner meet the kids before a year of dating, she didn't even last a month before introducing Holly

The new couple look like siblings and were idiots and tattooed each other

Link to previous thread here:

Reactions: 8
You really wouldn’t think she’s a mother of 2 young boys.

My kids would be mortified if I was parading around on social media with a strap on and talking about making my gf of 4 weeks cum.
Embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You really wouldn’t think she’s a mother of 2 young boys.

My kids would be mortified if I was parading around on social media with a strap on and talking about making my gf of 4 weeks cum.
Embarrassed for her.
“” ive found the one “” 🤣🤣 probz thought that about Aaron too

Reactions: 2
I hope Aaron is seeing Teddy a lot more now he’s not with vile chlo. It’s such a shame she’s turned into who she has because she really could have used this whole breakup to her advantage and showing life as a single parent.
Instead she’s parading around with a strap on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope Aaron is seeing Teddy a lot more now he’s not with vile chlo. It’s such a shame she’s turned into who she has because she really could have used this whole breakup to her advantage and showing life as a single parent.
Instead she’s parading around with a strap on 😂
I just keep thinking she cant get any worse she bleeping does

Reactions: 5
She’s got younger brothers in high school.They must be embarrassed there is no way they don’t get ripped for what she does,high school kids are nasty about anything,nevermind all the things chloe does. Xx

Reactions: 6
Why's she making out like it's pure unusual that her girlfriend who identifies as a women might actually want to carry a child one day. It's not unusual it's 2021. Acts like she's the first lesbian to step foot on earth 😂

Reactions: 7
Why's she making out like it's pure unusual that her girlfriend who identifies as a women might actually want to carry a child one day. It's not unusual it's 2021. Acts like she's the first lesbian to step foot on earth 😂
She said mask or somthing right couldnt understand her 🤣🤣

She is an embarrassment full stop. This Holly girl needs to get away whilst she can even though she stupidly got Chloes name tattooed.

Off to get her lips done with no idea what size she's getting or anything

Reactions: 4
Off to get her lips done with no idea what size she's getting or anything
Well obviously she ain’t sucking dick with them 😂😂 feel so embarrassed for the gf. I would cry if my partner said he couldn’t make me cum 😩

🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️- me coming to tattle after seeing her story

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but that place she’s going to get her lips done looks dodgyyyy asf! Looking at that girls insta and none of them are nicely done at all 🙃 I’ve been getting my lips done for year and have a trusted nurse who does them! She defo did no research or anything!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but that place she’s going to get her lips done looks dodgyyyy asf! Looking at that girls insta and none of them are nicely done at all 🙃 I’ve been getting my lips done for year and have a trusted nurse who does them! She defo did no research or anything!
She doesn't research she's had them done a couple of times before and nose filler for no reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.