Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives the life of riley really constantly has someone for the boys between Aaron and holly sits on her arse all day has a full blown taxi service probarly raking it in between single mum benifits child maintance and undeclared earnings from being such a girl boss babe probz gets her rent and council tax paid for or mostly paid honestly wish i could live her life 🤣🤣🤣 NOT

Reactions: 7
I remember messaging the adminge on my alt account to find out how much it is to post, and here is what they said.

( have cropped the adminges name out solely becsuse toad searches us out and I dont want my alt account to be banned 😂😂😂)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember messaging the adminge on my alt account to find out how much it is to post, and here is what they said.

( have cropped the adminges name out solely becsuse toad searches us out and I dont want my alt account to be banned 😂😂😂)
Does the money go straight to Toad? Do her admins not get any of it even though they’re doing all the work?

Reactions: 2
Does the money go straight to Toad? Do her admins not get any of it even though they’re doing all the work?
Definitely goes to chloe, she always says how she makes money through girlsmouth and I remember her saying when she was leaving the group **fake tears** that it was time for the admin to reap the rewards, but lasted about a day and she was back again.. doubt she would give them a penny tbh

Definitely goes to chloe, she always says how she makes money through girlsmouth and I remember her saying when she was leaving the group **fake tears** that it was time for the admin to reap the rewards, but lasted about a day and she was back again.. doubt she would give them a penny tbh
Chloe is probz raking in the cash realisticly pisses me off how the system encourages people not to work i also find it so odd u never hear her family mentioned and whenever she does its about how her family mock her laugh at her or scare her with farts 🤣🤣 they never have the boys either which is so odd my parents were very hand on grandparents and still are so i always find that odd

Reactions: 1
Chloe is probz raking in the cash realisticly pisses me off how the system encourages people not to work i also find it so odd u never hear her family mentioned and whenever she does its about how her family mock her laugh at her or scare her with farts 🤣🤣 they never have the boys either which is so odd my parents were very hand on grandparents and still are so i always find that odd
Maybe she's not close to her family. They're probably embarrassed to be associated with her 😂

I have a 5 year old and my mum has never babysat but she's a Narcissist and an alcoholic so

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely mentioned her brothers a few times, they are a bit younger than her I think. I vaguely remember her talking about one brother being similar age to her boys if I’m not wrong🙊 I think she is close to her nan, she talks about her a bit.

Reactions: 2
She has mentioned her aunt having the boys quite a lot. She also talks about her siblings a lot too. But whenever she talks about her mum it's saying how much her mum puts her down xxx

Reactions: 3
She has mentioned her aunt having the boys quite a lot. She also talks about her siblings a lot too. But whenever she talks about her mum it's saying how much her mum puts her down xxx
Yeah ive noticed that i remember her saying about her bad singing and her dad set it as his ring tone or somthing

Is it just me who finds it so strange she still hasn’t taken down a picture of her ex? mainly because her girlfriend is there all of the time. I’ve saved pictures of my ex for when he’s older, so he can have them. But I wouldn’t have them in frames around the house as my new partner would be so upset!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who finds it so strange she still hasn’t taken down a picture of her ex? mainly because her girlfriend is there all of the time. I’ve saved pictures of my ex for when he’s older, so he can have them. But I wouldn’t have them in frames around the house as my new partner would be so upset!!
Plus I wouldn’t want to constantly look at my ex. It would remind me of family times and personally upset me how things have changed but that shows how little she cares

Reactions: 5
I actually think this is one of the only mature things I’ve ever seen her do is keep them. It’s not like it’s pics of Aaron alone the boys are in them it would be sad to take them down for the boys sake I think

Also those sweet companies are disgusting using some who has claimed to have an ED to advertise. Totally wrong

Reactions: 6
I actually think this is one of the only mature things I’ve ever seen her do is keep them. It’s not like it’s pics of Aaron alone the boys are in them it would be sad to take them down for the boys sake I think

Also those sweet companies are disgusting using some who has claimed to have an ED to advertise. Totally wrong
she gives me an eating disorder though as I’ve never known someone to moan so much about their body but then shove so much tit into it 😫

Long time admirer of these threads but finally made an account! Hahahhaha
You girls have opened my eyes, literally everything she does or says relates to these threads!

Also anyone noticed she posted a picture of her girlfriend and has now deleted it? Not enough likes obviously 😬😬😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.