Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cramping hollies style with the car seats 🤣🤣 wtf is this girl chatting about u can tell holly has no issue with the kids as she always comes across as giving then more attention then chloe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cramping hollies style with the car seats 🤣🤣 wtf is this girl chatting about u can tell holly has no issue with the kids as she always comes across as giving then more attention then chloe 🤣🤣
And the car wasn’t exactly style either 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suppose any car is better than none though, can’t get your drive thru drinks otherwise 😬😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose any car is better than none though, can’t get your drive thru drinks otherwise 😬😫😂
She treats holly like a glorifed taxi imagine having to rely on someone so embarassing

Even if my partner could drive if we wernt living together i wouldnt make them drive to me just to be my taxi i think u have to have some level of independence

Reactions: 5
Love how she really focused on the audi logo ffs she's such a drip

She makes me laugh can’t take her outs alone, nice they have Hollie otherwise they be stuck inside on a day like this.

Can tell Hollie has time and patience for them boys than their own mother.

Also did it annoy anyone else that she had loads of sweet treats & gave the boys like a pathetic lace. Also when she gets free food & reviews it’s always an adult she takes not her boys like they would of loved pancakes.

She’s an embarrassment of a mother- wait for the ‘oh my god someone at Romeo’s school recognised me’ probably cause their fella sub to your OF

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly would love to see her reaction if Aaron got a girlfriend and saw the boys as much as Hollie does. In my opinion it’s too soon for them to meet either of their partners it gets too confusing for them

I honestly would love to see her reaction if Aaron got a girlfriend and saw the boys as much as Hollie does. In my opinion it’s too soon for them to meet either of their partners it gets too confusing for them
I agree shes saying hollie is her friend but im not having it she never kisses her or holds hands with the boys around the date night jar still breaks my heart selfish witch

Holly and chloe get horse riding the kids get drive thru hot chocolates and a park trip 🙄 please someone take them kids to someone who will actually give a tit

I agree shes saying hollie is her friend but im not having it she never kisses her or holds hands with the boys around the date night jar still breaks my heart selfish witch

Holly and chloe get horse riding the kids get drive thru hot chocolates and a park trip 🙄 please someone take them kids to someone who will actually give a tit
I know same! I have one of them jars for my kids and they love it. She seems to not do anything they want, I see she like takes them to Costa my kids are similar ages and I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in Costa with them haha

• Heart
I know same! I have one of them jars for my kids and they love it. She seems to not do anything they want, I see she like takes them to Costa my kids are similar ages and I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting in Costa with them haha
How are her family not stepping in my family be dragging my arse up and telling me to sort it out i know shes an adult but jeez maybe thats why u don't see her family mentioned because they tell her how it is and she dont like it

Reactions: 3
How are her family not stepping in my family be dragging my arse up and telling me to sort it out i know shes an adult but jeez maybe thats why u don't see her family mentioned because they tell her how it is and she dont like it

Don’t she most of them blocked like her mum etc because my mum would ashamed of me & I would if my daughter turned out like her

Do you think she may have had teddy so that his mum returns the favour? Because surely if they were gunna see him they'd see him with their dad?

Reactions: 4
Do you think she may have had teddy so that his mum returns the favour? Because surely if they were gunna see him they'd see him with their dad?
She saw him to show the world and to document that she’s a perfect step parent and how they all get along so well (considering she’s screwed them all over) 😬😂

Reactions: 4
Mine are 2&4 and bloody love a Costa trip,
I do lots of other stuff with them too
Costa is usually a break in the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.