Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The carpet one 😭😭

I’m sorry but why they look siblings and why Holly’s tattoo look like them ones you had a child
They really do! I also think Holly looks abit like Aaron, like chloe knew she needed some new content and thought she'd get a good following if she "came out" as lesbian, so she's chosen the female who looks most like her ex

Reactions: 1

Lucia

VIP Member
Jesus, how uncomfortable does Holly look in that new insta pic 😬🙄
She really does I suppose if you're happy living life off social media without seeking validation it probably is an alien concept. Also her likes and comments are tragic

Lucia

VIP Member
In her tiktok where she says she used to accidentally scan stuff twice and it would cost the store money. Can someone explain how double charging someone costs the STORE money....?!!
Whenever I've done that they just check and remove the item she's so thick wouldn't be surprised is she thieves

Ahaha im curious to see if boohoo is like beauty bay never mentioned again it should be a crime to fake brand work its so bad imo

I mean is an affilate link an ad ? But she saids boohoo gifting which makes me think shes saying she gets it free
If they are gifting her then fair enough, but I dont know why they would be gifting last seasons things. Like surely the use of influencers is to advertise new stock?

Literally AGREE! The fact her friends even buy her things like that is disgusting and explains them all. This new friend Kelly who she met on the social media course (another 5 minute wonder of hers 😂😂) wonder if she knows what Toad is truly like
At least you got 1 thing from the course she was on for 4 minutes, a new bestie

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I'm sorry if this offends anyone as I'm all for people being in to whatever they like sexually etc but honestly I couldn't speak so openly about liking someone pissing on me / in my mouth the way chloe does 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Wait, I must’ve missed this! Who gave who a golden shower? 🤣