Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus - her mum suggests calling an ambulance? Good luck with that, love - based on level of need you'll get it in about October 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how all her family ignored her while she was calling for help they probably thought she’d accidentally thrown away a handbag again! 😂

Also how skanky is she wearing those sambas without socks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always said she was weak. Just bending over and she buggered her back!!!! Who the heckers marries these stupid women. Thank you Chloe - you make me feel like Superwoman 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I threw my back out a month ago! I should have done a insta story crying 😂
Instead, I booked a couple of physio sessions and took some pain killers and cracked on with life.
And a month later it’s still not 100% 😭😭😭🫣 oh hang on no body cares 😂 that’s fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was interesting how we saw her face and décolletage au natural this morning, it doesn’t happen very often and just highlights how much she uses filters, etc, even when promoting skin-care. All her gifted facial treatments haven’t banished her pigmentation.

The dramatics of it all made me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to hell but honestly her latest stories have cracked me up. So bloody dramatic. In soooo much pain but still manages to film in black and white

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Children being blown to pieces in Gaza but Chloes put her back out you guys. Absolutely done with these vacuous morons.

Reactions: 14
I love the way she managed to hold the phone at arms length to film.
And she was standing up when this happened? Why did she lay down? Why not stagger to a sofa at the least?

• Haha
God we’re wicked aren’t we? It just shows how much she gives us all the ick and no one on here has much sympathy for her. We are far more concerned for her mum and kids……

Anyway there is a God and hopefully she will stay on that floor for a few more months. Karma for being such a dick Chloe……If you were strong you would have bounced back. Pilates not doing you any good is it? Osteoporosis on the horizon but hey you’re XXXXXSmall in jeans…..Karma 👍🏻

• Heart
Good news for you both - she'll be banging on about it for days, like she's having to have to learn to walk again :rolleyes:

• Haha
God we’re wicked aren’t we? It just shows how much she gives us all the ick and no one on here has much sympathy for her. We are far more concerned for her mum and kids……

Anyway there is a God and hopefully she will stay on that floor for a few more months. Karma for being such a dick Chloe……If you were strong you would have bounced back. Pilates not doing you any good is it? Osteoporosis on the horizon but hey you’re XXXXXSmall in jeans…..Karma 👍🏻
Can you remember when her poor daughter was really ill with glandular fever and Chloe made it all about her? Or when she let her mum with mobility problems make her own to the airport? She’s vile!

Reactions: 9
Forced inactivity for a few weeks will devastate her. She has got very thin, particularly in the last year. From what she says and shows, she exercises a lot and eats very little, using supplemenrs for nutrition. I would think she is over exercising, putting too much strain on her back, in her quest to be thinner and thinner. Now she will have the added worry of potentially putting on weight while she is confined to her bed.
---
If I posted stories like she did today, I’d have family and friends telling me to take them down.

Can you remember when her poor daughter was really ill with glandular fever and Chloe made it all about her? Or when she let her mum with mobility problems make her own to the airport? She’s vile!
Yes! And she left her poor Mum to get around by sitting on a chair with wheels when she had a broken foot.

Reactions: 5
I had to come on here after seeing this , what kind of example is she to her children? The melodrama, tears , black and white filter, blotchy skin🤣 , lying on the floor. Her son is still young and would be frightened by the performance. She must have come on stories 4/5 times. If you were that bad, you would not come on your phone. She needs so much attention and sympathy from strangers.

Reactions: 13
What's going on in that household I wonder.......something to bring on an attack of the Munchausens. Probably her eldest daughter was getting far too much attention.
As others have said, if she were that bad the last thing she'd be able to do is story. Also "I can't move, i was calling for help".... but I've got my phone, put a black and white filter on took pain and am now storying! Bullshit. God she so dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10