Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for a few weeks around the time Fran launched her Trainer collab, Chloe was showing off trainers she bought on Vinted and other trainers she had recently bought.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have so much more respect for her friend, Fran than I do for Chloe. Fran's brand launch has sold out and I actually quite like the first design, can't afford it at £120 but it's nice.

Meanwhile, Chloe spends her time naval gazing..
I like Fran too. That top is very expensive for one that you're not going to wear toooo often I wouldn't think.

Reactions: 2
Fran just posted how she is struggling with her changing body and how it is hard watching women the same age as her with teenage bodies! Chloe came to mind straight away and so many more influencers who must be permanently starving. Chloe did comment on the post but Fran must see through Chloe.

Reactions: 9
Fran just posted how she is struggling with her changing body and how it is hard watching women the same age as her with teenage bodies! Chloe came to mind straight away and so many more influencers who must be permanently starving. Chloe did comment on the post but Fran must see through Chloe.
Fran comes across much better than Chloe but it’s all so self absorbed though isn’t it? They’re still size 10 max (obv XXXS for Chloe) but I was expecting a much bigger woman based on what she wrote. What these women really mean is that they’re jealous of the younger, thinner women on those reels they’re talking about. Not just a pang of envy, reminiscing about their youth but an outright need to be the prettiest and thinnest and they can’t stand that they’re not anymore.

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree that Fran comes across far better than Chloe.
However she’s clearly still an around a size 10, had endless products and freebies given to her that she can take advantage off. Her ‘work’ involes going to lots of free events and she appears to have lots of flexibility
Her ‘battle’ with perimenopause and mid life is not quite in keeping with most women’s.

It’s like they all invented perimenopause though… it’s so dull.. perimenopausal myself so not hating, it’s just been completely over done on SM… it’s the new next thing.
Yes I agree that Fran comes across far better than Chloe.
However she’s clearly still an around a size 10, had endless products and freebies given to her that she can take advantage off. Her ‘work’ involes going to lots of free events and she appears to have lots of flexibility
Her ‘battle’ with perimenopause and mid life is not quite in keeping with most women’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's really disingenuous isn't it? it's like they're taking the typical complaints they hear women voicing during this time of life just to jump on a bandwagon, who'd have thought? :D
'Poor me, I'm getting such a belly due to perimenopause' - cut to a pic of said woman wearing cut off shorts and a midriff top. Thirsty for attention anyone?

After this it will be all the stuff about empty nesting.....

Reactions: 10
It's really disingenuous isn't it? it's like they're taking the typical complaints they hear women voicing during this time of life just to jump on a bandwagon, who'd have thought? :D
'Poor me, I'm getting such a belly due to perimenopause' - cut to a pic of said woman wearing cut off shorts and a midriff top. Thirsty for attention anyone?

After this it will be all the stuff about empty nesting.....
Exactly this ‘’my body is changing’ look at me wearing multiple outfits that show various parts of my body off.

Perimenopause is the new ‘I need gin to get through kids bedtime’.

I am interested and inspired by women who are not only perimenopausal, but also juggling their careers at a time when they are likely to be stepping into very senior roles, without the privileges of free clothes and luxury beauty products.
Those are the women I want to hear from.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don’t believe so many of these women are in perimenopause, as soon as they hit their 40 birthday they’re on HRT the next day!

Reactions: 6
Fran has been shady with affiliate links in the past, too.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

Reactions: 5
I refuse to buy anything from Iconic given how much product they gift to influencers.

On the flip side though, in case anyone was worried if Chloe ended up on a desert island, she'll be totally fine as long as she has blusher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chloe’s posing in her latest post, she is trying so hard. Why can’t these women accept their age and embrace it?. She is starting to look and present herself like Polly Sayer who is 30.

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe is trying to compete with her own daughters. She’s obsessed with her body and showing us how skinny she is - standong sideways. rear view, etc and little reminders how small her bust is, along with the teenager style poses.

Reactions: 4
Caption on her latest grid post - " This week’s outfits… I’ve tagged everything but do let me know if there’s anything specific you want to know. Hope you’re all having a great Bank Holiday Weekend!"

What she really means - "This week’s outfits… I’ve tagged everything but do let me know if there’s anything specific you want to know. Ask me what size I got, please please ask me what size, then I can show off yet again that my waist is tiny. Hope you’re all having a great Bank Holiday Weekend, I will be as soon as my ego has been massaged with comments about how good I look, how slim I look, how perfect I am..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chloe is sending her followers sympathy because the world is so heavy right now, so all of us privileged , living in peace, our kids safe, etc. Chloe thinks we need sympathy because we have to look at images of children in Gaza being blown apart.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Chloe is sending her followers sympathy because the world is so heavy right now, so all of us privileged , living in peace, our kids safe, etc. Chloe thinks we need sympathy because we have to look at images of children in Gaza being blown apart.
“It’s a sad, heavy place right now” but look at all my freebies & click on my aff links 🙄 Silly cow!

Reactions: 3
It's a stressful time as she has all her children at home and doesn't know how to dress for this changeable weather. Poor dab.

• Haha