Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, as 54 pages of the previous one was giving me The Fear. Apologies to anyone who suggested a better title!

Previous thread here:

Brief recap:
All very, very dull.
• Chloe still wears an XXXS
• Husband’s birthday trip to New Orleans necessitated our teeny Princess lugging 4 bags of toiletries on the flight - but Dizzy C still managed to forget her foundation.
• Her long suffering mother is still staying to provide responsible adult supervision
• There is some speculation as to the current status of the implants…

… anything else? She’s mostly just dull…

Reactions: 9
Did she really have implants before? I always wondered why she seemed to be flashing her bazookas at any given opportunity

Reactions: 2
She seems to spend hours and hours up in her dressing room just trying things on and preening in the mirror.

Reactions: 6
Where is the mum? Is she still living with her or did she go back to South Africa!
All
These influencers are having a terrible summer! Most pages in Tattle are very quiet which means they are losing interest 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s getting Borgo de Nor vibes. What the f*** is Borgo de nor? Presumably a posh designer and it’s her way of showing she’s sophisticated and important because she knows “fashun”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she’s in Zara saying a £79.99 dress is overpriced. I suppose everything seems overpriced when you’re used to begging for them receiving freebies!

Reactions: 10
I love how she’s in Zara saying a £79.99 dress is overpriced. I suppose everything seems overpriced when you’re used to begging for them receiving freebies!
She’s trying to sound relatable. As well as all the free stuff, she’s still quite spenny and obviously has a tidy clothes budget each month. Anine Bing sweatshirt for £150 etc

Reactions: 4
She’s trying to sound relatable. As well as all the free stuff, she’s still quite spenny and obviously has a tidy clothes budget each month. Anine Bing sweatshirt for £150 etc
She’ll get huge discounts on anything she actually buys & she’ll be raking in the £ from aff linking everything! Amazon is a big earner because if you click on her link then don’t clear trackers, she earns on every purchase you make from Amazon regardless of whether she linked it or not. She’s obviously got a holiday coming up as she’s mentioned “beachwear” a couple of times this week so is on the sly beg for summer clothes now 🙄

She’s getting Borgo de Nor vibes. What the f*** is Borgo de nor? Presumably a posh designer and it’s her way of showing she’s sophisticated and important because she knows “fashun”
It’s this type of overpriced bobbins. Bet it’s polyester too. I don’t care how fashun it is, really don’t like this look…

7C95D92D-9DA8-4F5A-B3B9-1632EA1909EA.png

Reactions: 2
And the Hermes Oran sandals 🙄

Though I do agree with her for putting the followers in their place who told her to dress her age 👏🏽

Reactions: 3
Poor Chloe having to relive the fact that she got a new bathroom suite 2 years ago and despite huge efforts didn’t get one freebie.
Must be painful for her to revisit that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Chloe having to relive the fact that she got a new bathroom suite 2 years ago and despite huge efforts didn’t get one freebie.
Must be painful for her to revisit that story.
That's when I first started following her, she was shopping for tiles and got lost. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She’ll get huge discounts on anything she actually buys & she’ll be raking in the £ from aff linking everything! Amazon is a big earner because if you click on her link then don’t clear trackers, she earns on every purchase you make from Amazon regardless of whether she linked it or not. She’s obviously got a holiday coming up as she’s mentioned “beachwear” a couple of times this week so is on the sly beg for summer clothes now 🙄
How do you clear cookies on iPhone? I sometimes click on bloggers links

Reactions: 1