Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relieved that Chloe was a total trooper today and made it to her PR gifted facial treatment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of the back today, how can she not be embarrassed by her performance, the crying, wailing, puffy face! She was not going to miss the fancy treatment.

Reactions: 4
‘Where’s your Mum?’

‘oh, she’s in bed.’

‘why?’

‘she’s got bad pigmentation.’

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t think of any other influencer out there that is as self absorbed as Chloe and makes no effort at all to hide it. All the dramatics last weekend with her back but miraculously cured So she could go to the dentist and for a gifted facial treatment. (She’s actually going to destroy her skin long-term with the amount of treatments she gets). If she does have back issues, it’s because the amount and type of exercise she does to get to a size 0. Has completely become obsessed with her looks and body shape since her daughters became teenagers. You can just imagine her saying ’oh darling, why not borrow a pair of my jeans, oh dear, they are too small for you, what a shame” or perhaps ‘I like your jeans, such a shame they are far too big for me’.

Constantly lounging on the sofa or in bed by 9pm. A few weeks ago it, was ’glad Nick is back from being away, it was such a tough parenting week’ - in a week where she had an afternoon and night away, courtesy of Elizabeth Arden, while no doubt her Mum was on duty at home. This Mum who a few years ago was dropped off at a local train station to get herself and her luggage to the airport for a long flight, with a barely healed broken limb, while Chloe was wailing in the car that she hoped some kind person would help her Mum along the way while she herself sped off to some evening/over-night event.

Spent years with a cat or two draped around her, constantly talking about how wonderful they are, then gets a dog and suddenly the poor cats are forgotten about and dropped like hot cakes!

And so on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So her Mum must have indulged her and now Chloe is a flake. I really hope the girls are looking at their Mum and going the opposite direction, like Saffie in AbFab.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t think of any other influencer out there that is as self absorbed as Chloe and makes no effort at all to hide it. All the dramatics last weekend with her back but miraculously cured So she could go to the dentist and for a gifted facial treatment. (She’s actually going to destroy her skin long-term with the amount of treatments she gets). If she does have back issues, it’s because the amount and type of exercise she does to get to a size 0. Has completely become obsessed with her looks and body shape since her daughters became teenagers. You can just imagine her saying ’oh darling, why not borrow a pair of my jeans, oh dear, they are too small for you, what a shame” or perhaps ‘I like your jeans, such a shame they are far too big for me’.

Constantly lounging on the sofa or in bed by 9pm. A few weeks ago it, was ’glad Nick is back from being away, it was such a tough parenting week’ - in a week where she had an afternoon and night away, courtesy of Elizabeth Arden, while no doubt her Mum was on duty at home. This Mum who a few years ago was dropped off at a local train station to get herself and her luggage to the airport for a long flight, with a barely healed broken limb, while Chloe was wailing in the car that she hoped some kind person would help her Mum along the way while she herself sped off to some evening/over-night event.

Spent years with a cat or two draped around her, constantly talking about how wonderful they are, then gets a dog and suddenly the poor cats are forgotten about and dropped like hot cakes!

And so on and on and on.
Yes I was thinking about that “it’s a tough parenting week”. She’s got nothing else to do! And her 2 eldest are 16 & 18, they can to a large dgeeee look after themselves. The other one is 11, hardly like she’s got 3 under 5s and she’s had to dash about dropping them at nursery and then getting herself to work. She’s a nightmare

Reactions: 5
I think her family have to parent her more than she parents them. Chloe is the one always getting dates/times wrong and losing things, and the going to bed so early, jeez!

We may have things completely wrong but if we do she seriously needs to think about what she posts content wise and the impression she's giving her audience. Feable, weak and pathetic are words that come to mind.

Reactions: 5
She forgot about her back amongst all the skin, lipstick, dog food fun. Luckily, "someone" asked her about it so she could remind us how much she's suffering. Cringe. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She forgot about her back amongst all the skin, lipstick, dog food fun. Luckily, "someone" asked her about it so she could remind us how much she's suffering. Cringe. :rolleyes:
This! She has no shame. I would be so embarrassed and never want to show my face again after the back story. There seems to be so many pampered, super skinny, looks obsessed middle aged women out there . There are not in my world but it amazes me how they show themselves on social media.

Reactions: 2
Once again I noticed her follower numbers have sky rocket by the 100,000 ! I’m sure in reality she is losing real followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Non existent brain cells too - she’s bleeping stupid. This episode will go down in Influenza history. I would love to know what her girls think of her. Does anyone have kids at the same schools?

Reactions: 9
Non existent brain cells too - she’s bleeping stupid. This episode will go down in Influenza history. I would love to know what her girls think of her. Does anyone have kids at the same schools?
There must be someone out there …. I imagine her to be the laughing stock !

Reactions: 1
I only recently came across her and thought oh woah what fab clothes … obv thinking about where I could get similar a lot cheaper 🤨 Then I listened to her and wondered if I was being mean as in what a bubble she seems to live in … so I thought I’d give her a search here and voila 😂 I was not wrong! Vanity beyond compare and existing in a world few can relate to 😑

Reactions: 4