Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw a bit of the video, it was embarrassing and I turned it off. She said she wasn't doing much ! Jeez. The drama!

Isn't it half-term next week for London? Convenient timing to stay in bed all week.

Reactions: 7
And she doesn't even fill out her wedding dress anymore... #lifegoals!

Though maybe if she'd spent less time twisting herself in half to film that in the mirror her back might not have given out?

I swear she's done this before and been ill/injured just as school holidays begin. It starts to look like it's a deliberate avoidance tactic.

And she doesn't even fill out her wedding dress anymore... #lifegoals!

Though maybe if she'd spent less time twisting herself in half to film that in the mirror her back might not have given out?
I noticed that…she had to make a point of how much curvier she was 19 years ago in her wedding dress. I cannot stand her self obsession with being xxxxxxs.

Reactions: 9
The best bit of yesterday’s video was when she talked about how puffy her face was , her vanity comes through no matter what the situation is . . She is so obsessed with how she looks, her xxxs , her pigmentation, her eyelids. She must be exhausted by it all and keeping up with the very latest fashion trends.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but if you can get into a bath, do some pilates type stretching and sit up in bed and witter into your 'phone and claim you're 100% better than yesterday, you're not as laid up with it as you'd have Insta believe. Nice excuse to take to your bed and binge One Day and ignore your family eh Chlo...

Reactions: 14
She has made a remarkable recovery, people with severe back problems are not going to be as put together as Chloe is today. There are several influencers who have had back pain and they disappear for weeks . It’s back to business for Chloe.

Probably hadn’t bought a card for her husband for their wedding anniversary, so had to take to the bed as an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have an incredibly low pain threshold/tolerance. Kind of person who sneezes then claims they've got flu and need to be in bed for a week.

Reactions: 4
Oh come on, Lazarus! She's upright, she's bending, knee lifting, hair and make up done.
Obviously, like the whole nation, I was terribly worried when she went black and white - so so serious. 🚑 What a relief when she came back to colour. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was she at the dentist today? Didn’t she tell us she would not be able to do anything because of her back? She is so full of crap.

She’s off getting a face treatment tomorrow. Basically Chloe can do anything if it revolves around her, if it’s normal mum stuff she’s off to bed with some made up illness to watch tv.

Kind of highlights how much of a massive overreaction her posts on Saturday were, can't hurt that much can it if she's still able to go for a facial.

Reactions: 9
Full makeup , walking around with a hot water bottle . I hope to god she never actually gets something serious . It’s acutely embarrassing.

I wonder is she knows Fashionable Pan?, they'd make a right pair, the way Debbie behaved when she had tonsilitis was ridiculous.

Reactions: 2