Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I went into JoJo Maman Bebe today to try on shorts, Am so tiny I have to buy children’s clothes but even the 9-12 months size was big on the waist..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
I can’t think of any other influencer out there that is as self absorbed as Chloe and makes no effort at all to hide it. All the dramatics last weekend with her back but miraculously cured So she could go to the dentist and for a gifted facial treatment. (She’s actually going to destroy her skin long-term with the amount of treatments she gets). If she does have back issues, it’s because the amount and type of exercise she does to get to a size 0. Has completely become obsessed with her looks and body shape since her daughters became teenagers. You can just imagine her saying ’oh darling, why not borrow a pair of my jeans, oh dear, they are too small for you, what a shame” or perhaps ‘I like your jeans, such a shame they are far too big for me’.

Constantly lounging on the sofa or in bed by 9pm. A few weeks ago it, was ’glad Nick is back from being away, it was such a tough parenting week’ - in a week where she had an afternoon and night away, courtesy of Elizabeth Arden, while no doubt her Mum was on duty at home. This Mum who a few years ago was dropped off at a local train station to get herself and her luggage to the airport for a long flight, with a barely healed broken limb, while Chloe was wailing in the car that she hoped some kind person would help her Mum along the way while she herself sped off to some evening/over-night event.

Spent years with a cat or two draped around her, constantly talking about how wonderful they are, then gets a dog and suddenly the poor cats are forgotten about and dropped like hot cakes!

And so on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

petitspois

VIP Member
‘Where’s your Mum?’

‘oh, she’s in bed.’

‘why?’

‘she’s got bad pigmentation.’

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Whatapalaver

God, she’s so feeble isn’t she? She’s on about outfit change number 3 already today. It’s such a hard life, ‘wafting’ about everywhere.

Someone further up thread said they’d been following her since she got lost in a tile shop. I may be able to go one better….

I’ve been following her since before June 2017 and the reason I know that is because in the days following the Grenfell Tower fire, she and her mate went along to help out with the aftermath (fair enough, admirable). But she got caught up in the angry crowd who marched on the church where ex-PM Theresa May was meeting with a small group of survivors and relatives (this was all on her Stories by the way).

Anyway. Her and her mate absolutely shat their pants when the crowd got rowdy and started running along the street (wobbly camera and everything) and shouting to each other “Oh dear! Better get to the car! Where is it?!”

To this day, if I mention this woman to my husband he pisses himself laughing and shouts “Quick!! To the Volvo!!” in the poshest accent he can muster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Choco88

VIP Member
Jeez have you seen her latest stories about her pulling her back out. I love how she remembered the black and white filter for extra effect 😆 fucking drama queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cerase

Sounds like Chloe junior is just as pathetic and incapable as Chloe is.
What's with all the '(boy)' nonsense? Is she making out Chloe junior is a (boy) magnet? Or that she's so delicate and fragile people rush to help her?

It's like she is proud because (boys) have stepped in. Why is that part even relevant?

She's a fuckiing mentalist.

Reactions: 17

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Oh come on, Lazarus! She's upright, she's bending, knee lifting, hair and make up done.
Obviously, like the whole nation, I was terribly worried when she went black and white - so so serious. 🚑 What a relief when she came back to colour. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Are they still in France? Is Chloe going to have to be airlifted back to the UK? How much does repatriation cost for an extra small spoiled hypochondriac?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Not only has she never booked a holiday but has never traveled on her own. Who lives like this ? Last year, she talked about her first time to drive on the motorway. Has Nick got her locked up in the attic with all her skincare and xxxs clothes? Maybe it’s a posh middle class way to be ? It’s very strange to me .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
I think Chloe for some reason wants to cultivate the helpless lady who flits around looking glam and then lounges in her large and airy home layered in cashmere while someone else fetches and carries for her. In some ways, it’s as if she never grew up - I suppose that’s what happens when your Mum lives with you most of the time - you regress to a child and leave others to sort things out.

Some of her persona is smoke and mirrors - her house, while in no way small, is a lot smaller than you’d imagine. Her kitchen is tiny. She takes photos of corners and parts of rooms to make them seem larger. She seems to do most of DIY/decorating herself. Her children go/went to State primary. She has always come across as very tight with what she actually buys for children, her house and to a lesser extent, herself. Her personal holiday destinations/accommodation are always ordinary.

She gets a huge amount of gifted skin care, household items and gift cards from brands. Take all that away and she lives quite an average life. She seems to be inherently selfish - always being in bed very early (who looks after her children then?), leaves organising their birthday gifts to the day before, etc. If anyone is ill, you can be sure Chlo will take to her bed with some illness or bad back a hundred times worse than anyone else. She seems to want to compete with her teenage daughters and be slimmer than anyone else. I don’t think there is any other influencer so obsessed with being an xx small and pulls at clothes looking into a mirror to show how even xx small is hanging off her.

I unfollowed her some time ago but do have a look every so often, what really irks me is her skincare - she has had so many different treatments for pigmentation - all expensive and gifted but if you look at rare shots of her without make-up or filters, the pigmentation is still there. There should actually be rules about influencers and brands not using any filters, etc when selling or promoting skincare and beauty treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Children being blown to pieces in Gaza but Chloes put her back out you guys. Absolutely done with these vacuous morons.

Fran seems so lovely, I can’t see how she is friends with Chloe who seems so self obsessed and moany. She’d be such a drain to be around. Noticed she was ill again over the weekend, she’s not a good advert for all the supplements she says she takes.

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Jeez have you seen her latest stories about her pulling her back out. I love how she remembered the black and white filter for extra effect 😆 fucking drama queen!
Why would you do that 🤯 Put your back out & think I know, I’ll hold my phone up & cry to a load of strangers 🤯 These vacuous idiots baffle me!

• Haha

BedheadEd

I’m going to hell but honestly her latest stories have cracked me up. So bloody dramatic. In soooo much pain but still manages to film in black and white

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but if you can get into a bath, do some pilates type stretching and sit up in bed and witter into your 'phone and claim you're 100% better than yesterday, you're not as laid up with it as you'd have Insta believe. Nice excuse to take to your bed and binge One Day and ignore your family eh Chlo...

Libbub

VIP Member
It was seriously not worth the bloody effort. Stupid selfish woman. Sell one of your handbags and take your daughter for a week you tight cow. And DO NOT start posting about jet lag, fuck me you weren't there long enough to take a shit never mind get jet lag. Joker .

• Haha