Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really cannot bear anyone close to her being ill without being ill herself, am sure it’s an attention thing. A psychologist would have a field day with that personality trait 🤨

Reactions: 7
She really cannot bear anyone close to her being ill without being ill herself, am sure it’s an attention thing. A psychologist would have a field day with that personality trait 🤨
On a positive note, at least it’s a sign there is a personality trait there…. I do wonder with her sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not been on but has she forgotten that Charlie should be wearing a Christmas jumper today? If so, I'm certain it isn't the first time.

Reactions: 4
Lol. Came on to say the same thing. Poor boy! Honestly Christmas jumpers are every where, how could she possibly forget?! Oh wait.....It doesn't involve her!
She doesn’t put her hand in her pocket for anything & will have been waiting for one to be #kindlygifted 🙄

Reactions: 1
That's absolutely pathetic. I'm sure there are so many busy mums with a few kids in primary school who didn't forget such a big day for their little ones.

This one wouldn't know responsibility or a days work if it kicked her up her wizened xxxxs hole.

• Haha
Attention seeking as usual, oh silly me forgetting a tacky Christmas jumper. I will make one for you Charlie ! She will now get all the frazzled mums commenting . It’s all so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again Chloe makes me feel like Superwoman as she is so useless. Chloe if you are reading this I got my Christmas jumpers out of the loft during the first week of December - you are lazy & pathetic 🥊

I'd normally say it shouldn't be all on the Mum to remember everything but that's the point, her husband and Mum seem to do everything so she has almost no responsibilities. I'd LOVE to see her interacting with her daughters in real life.

Again Chloe makes me feel like Superwoman as she is so useless. Chloe if you are reading this I got my Christmas jumpers out of the loft during the first week of December - you are lazy & pathetic 🥊
I mean honestly! She didn’t forget to order herself a Sézane jumper did she? Or to book her latest facial or hair appointment. It’s so easy to just order a jumper online and get it delivered the next day. Is that supposed to be funny tacking “Christmas jumper” on a red sweater? Poor Charlie. I suppose it makes her look important and “busy with work” that she forgot to look after him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She didn’t forget to go out tonight though did she 🙄 This is what she meant when she said she’s “busy with work this week”. Freebies, freebies, freebies…the charmed life of an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 8
Nothing charmed about being in a room of vacuous stupid women who think promoting crap through Instagram is a job. Shallow as a puddle

• Haha
She didn’t forget to go out tonight though did she 🙄 This is what she meant when she said she’s “busy with work this week”. Freebies, freebies, freebies…the charmed life of an ‘influencer’
She seems to be out with her management agency, I hadn’t noticed she was with one before now.

Reactions: 1
Like the time she didn't take her daughter to hospital on advice of the doctor and went and stayed in a hotel by HERSELF instead, in London, as it was free. Next day daughter was in hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking about the ‘forgotten’ Christmas jumper & think we were all suckered 🤔 What a handy excuse to throw in a stealth Amazon aff link to rack up £ for her whether you bought the stitch gun or not!

Reactions: 3
The unseen bits video…wow! Beyond cringe . Why does she keep sticking her tongue out unnecessarily like a demented toddler. Surely her girls are absolutely mortified about seeing their mother make a total tit out of herself like this? Does she have no self respect whatsoever?!

• Haha