Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so self centred, can’t sort a Christmas jumper for her son but can bid on a Chanel bag.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody Emma mattresses… has ‘lucky’ Liv had her original one for 10 years yet (they come with a 10-year guarantee) before getting an upgraded one? If not they sound unfit for purpose, not to mention terrible for the environment (landfill for old one/manufacturing new one) and I won’t be buying any of them…

Reactions: 7
Bloody Emma mattresses… has ‘lucky’ Liv had her original one for 10 years yet (they come with a 10-year guarantee) before getting an upgraded one? If not they sound unfit for purpose, not to mention terrible for the environment (landfill for old one/manufacturing new one) and I won’t be buying any of them…
But she’s been so busy “working”. And right up to the Friday before Christmas too. She works so hard

• Haha
But she’s been so busy “working”. And right up to the Friday before Christmas too. She works so hard
Suggest we hold a minute's silence for her this Christmas, in honour of all her life changing hard work & contribution to society :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she had her lips done recently? I only dip in and out of her Instagram (she's insufferable) and I thought they were looking much bigger than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More hypocritical ranting on stories today about how dreadful it is for young girls nowadays to have so much pressure to look perfect and have surgery: she literally just said she’s saving up to have her eyelids lifted. All she ever does is spend time perfecting how she looks. What is she going on about? Really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More hypocritical ranting on stories today about how dreadful it is for young girls nowadays to have so much pressure to look perfect and have surgery: she literally just said she’s saving up to have her eyelids lifted. All she ever does is spend time perfecting how she looks. What is she going on about? Really.
I did think that too, and she's 24/7 trying her best to stay smaller than her daughters. She's a pity.

I have seen so many bad blephs (including on celeb surgeons and of course, Kate Moss and her Liberace tribute lift)... getting the popcorn in for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha, does she even realise the dissonance? She's part of the problem but she's said the "right" thing so job done. :rolleyes:

Yes, to all the above, she was sitting there brushing her hair having a slow morning thinking about this. She should have thought a bit harder. I don’t think any other influencer is as obsessed with how they look than Chloe. She has not mentioned the freckles/ pigmentation in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’s already had a blepharoplasty as her eyes are far more hooded in that throwback pic.

What on earth does this creature ramble on about? Lost purses, teeth and dinner plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez have you seen her latest stories about her pulling her back out. I love how she remembered the black and white filter for extra effect 😆 bleeping drama queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez have you seen her latest stories about her pulling her back out. I love how she remembered the black and white filter for extra effect 😆 bleeping drama queen!
Why would you do that 🤯 Put your back out & think I know, I’ll hold my phone up & cry to a load of strangers 🤯 These vacuous idiots baffle me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14