Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps hinting at how woeful her life is but can't help but wonder if it's down to stuff going on or her own perspective. She makes such a huge deal over tiny blemishes on her face, stuff no-one else notices till she points it out, can imagine her being a huge nit picker about everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes, I thought the sunglasses/ crying story very odd , why post a pic when you know people will ask why you are wearing sunglasses in the rain? She is always seeking attention and sympathy. I imagine there is a lot of tension in that house, the daughters vs Chloe . She is far too obsessed with herself to be able to take on a teenagers problems .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god the latest story with the virgin river audio about how it’s a privilege to get old and she shouldn’t be so obsessed by her looks. Is she for real? The pressure to hold tightly to her youth. She’s just described herself. She has absolutely zero self awareness doesn’t she? She’s obsessed with staying young and not giving in to being old

• Haha
Once again she’s bought stuff, then lost it. Got it back this time but I think it’s time for an mri scan to see if there’s actually any brain inside Chloe’s head 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again she’s bought stuff, then lost it. Got it back this time but I think it’s time for an mri scan to see if there’s actually any brain inside Chloe’s head 😵💫
She would need an xxxxxxs scanner obviously and would find a wee to provide an Aff link to it whilst she was at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s so thick I don’t know how her husband puts up with her.

I wonder what these ‘real problems’ she has going on are all about? Has she found a grey hair or something 😆

• Haha
She’s got “too many tabs open” in her brain. For what exactly? Give me strength. She’s got no job, a husband who, according to her, does all the cooking and all the kids stuff and her mum living with them to help out. Too many tabs open worrying about her looks, her exercise regime, skin care routine and the latest fashion. Leaving the lights in the shop just means she’s got so much money it doesn’t matter if she loses £60 worth of stuff, she can just buy more!

• Heart
I’m just wondering why she suddenly speaks posher than the late queen! Maybe she’s channeling her - she has her servants, her voice & her bed to retire to when watching everyone run around after her gets really rather overwhelming 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot imagine such a boring, vacuous life as hers! She’s a joke. It’s a good job she’s a bit (!) dim or she would be bored senseless.

Reactions: 7
The reel tonight, that side profile of her concave tummy. She must eat nothing. She purposely showed it off. It’s her badge of honour, she is saying “look at me in my 40’s looking like I’m 15”. Even my slimmest friends have little tummies.

Reactions: 8
I really used to enjoy her but she’s appearing more and more unhinged
She really is. ‘Gaah! I left the lights in the shop then stood in dog poo. I’ve got loads of big problems going on but just look at how THIN I am. Look everyone, look!’

The reel tonight, that side profile of her concave tummy. She must eat nothing. She purposely showed it off. It’s her badge of honour, she is saying “look at me in my 40’s looking like I’m 15”. Even my slimmest friends have little tummies.
It’s bizarre. She didn’t used to be like this. It’s clear she’s hit the age where it starts to get really hard to stay thin, so she’s showing us all how well she’s doing. You’re right, she must eat nothing, very depressing

Yeah, I remember a story she did recently where she was sat in the car at a service station or something and the rest of her family had gone in to get some food but she was determined to be ‘good’ and half admired her for at least being honest about the effort it takes to be her size at her age and half just rolled my eyes.

I could empathise more if she weren't already so tiny, but a size 4-6, once you hit peri-menopause/menopause, is an unrealistic aim. She won't age well sticking to that size so rigidly.

Reactions: 2
So here we go again.....mum isn't well and guess what?.......Princess chloe is the only sick in the village.......surprise surprise.......she's not been well for ages........yeah right chloe......stop making everything about you.

• Haha
So here we go again.....mum isn't well and guess what?.......Princess chloe is the only sick in the village.......surprise surprise.......she's not been well for ages........yeah right chloe......stop making everything about you.
I was thinking the exact same, the poor Mum travelled all the way from SA sick with covid and Chloe is moaning about catching it and that she has a mouth ulcer! She might miss some “work “ events and parties.

• Wow