Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird they are only there for 2 nights. It seems a long way to go for 2 nights on a leisure trip

Reactions: 3
I'd, at best, go to another county for two nights. Leave the country? For two nights? Go way will ya! No chance.
really. A 7 and a half hour flight and 5 hour time difference for 2 nights. All for effect “I’m taking my daughter to New York as she’s 18”. Give me a break

Reactions: 5
It was seriously not worth the bloody effort. Stupid selfish woman. Sell one of your handbags and take your daughter for a week you tight cow. And DO NOT start posting about jet lag, duck me you weren't there long enough to take a tit never mind get jet lag. Joker .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fran only stayed a couple of nights too!

I was in the same hotel a couple of weeks ago- thank goodness! Although I would have obviously shared the insta huns in real life with you all 🤭

Reactions: 4
To be honest 3 nights is perfect for a New York break - I done a week once and 3 nights a few times. 2 nights by Chloe was a little on the tight side.

3-4 nights is plenty To see the majority of what most people want to see in NY. I met a family who were going for 7 nights with 2 youngish children, you need very deep pockets for 7 nights!

Reactions: 2
Yes, we went for 4 nights last month and I couldn’t believe how expensive it has become! The Ludlow looks lovely but expensive - you’re hardly in your hotel room so so long as it’s safe, clean and comfortable it doesn’t matter. The jet lag was horrible, we were up v early the first couple of days so 2 nights is ridiculous. I’m sure there must’ve been some kind of aff link or gift!

Two nights each in New York, same hotel, same time. Both gifted the exact same handbag that they have linked in both their posts

Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
‘Nick and I are heading out to celebrate my birthday’ - oh no you’re not, you’re heading to a ‘PR invite’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Nick and I are heading out to celebrate my birthday’ - oh no you’re not, you’re heading to a ‘PR invite’ 🙄🙄
Hahaha I saw that & thought you didn’t even pay for your birthday meal! She’s such a cheapskate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dressing up in a see through mesh top for a birthday dinner and had to show several shots of her posing in her bra - all for a gifted dinner where she had to story it all and then back home in her pj’s ready for bed all by herself at 10.30pm. Such a boring birthday celebration.
---
Consciously or sub-consciously, Chloe is trying to compete with her teenage daughters on how she looks, dresses, her figure, etc. But however many times she poses in her bra and knickers and tells us all she is a size Xxs and however many facials she has, she can never recapture the youthfulness of an 18 yo. She’s being ridiculous even trying to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It must be exhausting being Chloe. She has to keep up with every trend, the latest brands etc. the endless skincare and treatments. Starving herself to be xxxs, so that her super baggy on trend jeans will hang off her concave tummy. The bra outfit was just too much, she is trying so hard. She will surely have to take herself to the bed from it all .

Reactions: 7