Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is so blasé about her cat going missing for 2 weeks!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Off to a family funeral - sad face… quickly moving on to what jumper she is wearing…. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a hypocrite: the latest post about Lisa faulkners opinion on ageing women in LA. Chloe is the worlds worst for being obsessed with looking young and having stuff done to her face. She really believes her own hype

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s tagged what she wore to a funeral. Apparently lots of people asked ….. who are these people!!!!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she iron her clothes??? Anyone else notice she does a lot of reels with rumpled clothes? Weird

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she iron her clothes??? Anyone else notice she does a lot of reels with rumpled clothes? Weird
True. & all the more weird because she’s always trying to flog the steamer she ‘bought’ 😉 on Amazon…

ETA it’s perhaps because she has no intention of keeping them, they’re all sent/ordered for the gram then returned & we know the extra work of having to iron a few “pieces” 🙄 would send her to her bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is very busy lately with all the reels , I wonder is someone is advising her to create actual content? Maybe she is building up for the paid subscription content? Every morning she is popping up on my feed with xxxs clothes hanging off her .

I love that she compared herself to Victoria Beckham, it actually made me spit my tea out. Princess chloe really is one of those deluded aging skinny women trying to cling on to her youth and failing desperately. Imo she never looks great in clothes cos she's got no shape and no idea lol.

• Haha
She spends the day putting make up on and trying on clothes. What an utterly vacuous existence.

• Haha
Did she really just comment on her daughters baby pic that she was so small / misshapen because the baby didn’t have much room in Chloe’s tummy? Is she for real trying to highlight how very skinny she is again by referring to it in the context of limiting her baby’s growth? She almost seems proud of the fact?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I thinK she really is. 2.5 kgs isn't ideal for a baby's weight but when transferred into pounds- as all baby weights in the UK are -then it doen't sound anywhere near as bad. 5.5 lbs. She's definitely trying to minimise the weught for who knows what weird reasons.

And why is she now going out for "various bits and pieces" for her daughter? The cake, fair enough but other stuff , oh I dunno, it just feeds into the Chloe never gets organised enough ti buy her children's presents/uniforms/other clothes....make costumes for school etc etc. I'm not much better. But then I don't spend all my time in the shops.

• Heart
Did she really just comment on her daughters baby pic that she was so small / misshapen because the baby didn’t have much room in Chloe’s tummy? Is she for real trying to highlight how very skinny she is again by referring to it in the context of limiting her baby’s growth? She almost seems proud of the fact?
She's the most pathetic hun I ever did witness.

• Haha
She could only fit a teeny tiny baby in her teeny tiny tummy 🤮 She’s on her own! & yes, she’s only just going out for bits for her daughter’s milestone birthday because she’s been far too busy shopping for Chloe & pampering herself so far this week (lifetime) 🙄

I thinK she really is. 2.5 kgs isn't ideal for a baby's weight but when transferred into pounds- as all baby weights in the UK are -then it doen't sound anywhere near as bad. 5.5 lbs. She's definitely trying to minimise the weught for who knows what weird reasons.
She is about 5ft 1 and her husband isn't much bigger. What did she expect to give birth to - The Rock?

• Haha

And why is she now going out for "various bits and pieces" for her daughter? The cake, fair enough but other stuff , oh I dunno, it just feeds into the Chloe never gets organised enough ti buy her children's presents/uniforms/other clothes....make costumes for school etc etc. I'm not much better. But then I don't spend all my time in the shops.
She should be better organised because she doesn’t have much else to do - no full time job to speak of, coupled with juggling a house, 3 children and chores! She just maintains herself 24/7 anything else is disrupting Chloe me-time 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t believe these people walk among us.

Why is she getting posher and posher? I swear she never used to have that affected la de dah accent. God only knows what fran sees in her.......maybe she feels sorry for the limp lettuce.

• Haha
Why is she getting posher and posher? I swear she never used to have that affected la de dah accent. God only knows what fran sees in her.......maybe she feels sorry for the limp lettuce.
Chloe and Fran came up through the IG influencer ranks together. It’s an old work/business friendship.