Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dressing up in a see through mesh top for a birthday dinner and had to show several shots of her posing in her bra - all for a gifted dinner where she had to story it all and then back home in her pj’s ready for bed all by herself at 10.30pm. Such a boring birthday celebration.
---
Consciously or sub-consciously, Chloe is trying to compete with her teenage daughters on how she looks, dresses, her figure, etc. But however many times she poses in her bra and knickers and tells us all she is a size Xxs and however many facials she has, she can never recapture the youthfulness of an 18 yo. She’s being ridiculous even trying to.
You’re right. But what else does she have? She’s dim, not very funny, flakey as duck and doesn’t have a job. It’s always a danger relying on your beauty. Luckily we have our wit ladies.

Reactions: 10
The restaurant was completely empty. Good luck to it if it’s relying on someone who rarely eats to help to promote it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly sent some more of her boots to the charity shop. Are her family doing this to her on purpose without her knowing to wind her up???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t understand the baggy jeans, they are so unflattering on her. She is so desperate to be on trend and keep up with the likes of Polly Sayer etc. I guess they emphasise her xxxs size. I would love to see her in real life, she is showing us such an edited filtered version of herself.

Reactions: 6
So, her Mum and husband are preparing a roast dinner and she’s fussing about her socks. That’s so Chloe. The world could be ending around her and she would be focussed upon a new ‘knit’ she’d found- that was almost identical to one she has and is, of course, XXXS.

• Haha
So, her Mum and husband are preparing a roast dinner and she’s fussing about her socks. That’s so Chloe. The world could be ending around her and she would be focussed upon a new ‘knit’ she’d found- that was almost identical to one she has and is, of course, XXXS.
I know. I hate the way she shows off about being crap at cooking and Nick doing all the cooking. Why does she think that’s cool? It just makes her look unsophisticated

Reactions: 5
She really is the woman you'd hide in the bushes to avoid isn't she? Dull AF and self absorbed, no bleeping substance to her whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s saved me some money today as I was going to The White Company to buy some new “pieces” 🙄 Like hell I’ll be spending £££ to pay for what she gets to choose for free!

I noticed the Fashionlift fran also promoting TWC, wearing £350 gifted (and paid Ad) leather trousers!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Notice she didn’t say Wyse don’t use the regular UK sizing system - their sizes are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 with Size 0 being a UK 6/34 and their size 6 is a UK size 18.

Reactions: 3
Notice she didn’t say Wyse don’t use the regular UK sizing system - their sizes are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 with Size 0 being a UK 6/34 and their size 6 is a UK size 18.
I rarely listen to her if she's trying stuff on as the way she talks about clothes irritates me - 'lovely piece' 'great knit' 'wide trouser' all in singular. I just saw the 'SIZE 0' on the pic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I rarely listen to her if she's trying stuff on as the way she talks about clothes irritates me - 'lovely piece' 'great knit' 'wide trouser' all in singular. I just saw the 'SIZE 0' on the pic :ROFLMAO:
Or ‘Good golly gosh it’s not current I’m afraid but click my link for something that looks nothing like it!’

Also what is all this talk about security systems about has she been robbed?

Reactions: 2
Or ‘Good golly gosh it’s not current I’m afraid but click my link for something that looks nothing like it!’

Also what is all this talk about security systems about has she been robbed?
She said people have been in her car during the night, rifling through for change & such like. Personally I think it’s just another story she can #afflink & make a few quid from before Xmas!

Reactions: 2
She said people have been in her car during the night, rifling through for change & such like. Personally I think it’s just another story she can #afflink & make a few quid from before Xmas!
I believe she said it happened three times. Most people learn the first time and buy security then, not 3rd time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3