Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh woe is Chloe! After taking all the Levi’s (size XXXXXXS) back to Westfield- and dragging her poor long-suffering mother along because of “her back” - she now has to post them all because of a tech issue. How ON EARTH will she cope?!!!! That’s a full week’s worth of activity for poor Princess Chloe!
Omg she’s going to be exhausted by the end of next week. It’ll be “I’ve had a really busy work week.” Hopefully there’s a free facial just round the corner so she had finally have some “me” time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emotionally and physically (???) so exhausted that she had to take the weekend off social media.
Yeah, no one noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would put good money on Chlo doing a 'get Cat's style' thing by the end of the week. Looking even thinner than Ms Deeley and fishing for compliments ...."no I don't look better than Cat! Though you are sweet!" And rinsing us for yet more cash #afflink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she spend all day searching for conditions to develop?
Lazy would work. (y)

1710529721010.png

Don't worry, the 24 hr croaky throat thing has gone.

• Haha
She soon got over not being able to walk to go & have her hair done & then prance around today in her freebie (#ad) oversized sweatshirt (she has in two colours 🙄)… although she did cut the dog walk short because her hip hurt 😢 #prayforchloe selectively

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was funny yesterday when she was all husky and preparing for an illness and seemed to forget how many of her children were home ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems to be moving around quite easily in her free Free People gear - so gutsy!
Don't ask her to walk the dog or empty the dishwaher though. Too too ouchy! 🙄

• Haha
I don’t watch her anymore, good to see she’s still a vain, shallow, vacuous airhead though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine every single day being consumed by your wardrobe, your skin and your general appearance? The woman desperately needs some perspective. Her husband and kids must come home and ask how she is or what she's been doing and must despair when they get 'I counted how many striped knits I have then had to have a lie down'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I can take a recommendation for Symprove from someone who's been on it for 5 years but is always ill, always getting spots or cold sores, I could have sworn her ad claims it's good for your immunity. Really? Is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Full of chemicals. Better to eat properly. Also she is not a proper person so anything she says you can disregard. Don’t listen to her. She’s daft and YES always sick - that speaks volumes

• Haha
I wanted to see an ingredient list but couldn't find anything on their website. There has to be sugar or sweeteners in the flavoured versions. It's a no from me.

Did I hear right? She can't sit down long enough to paint the unit. No problem sitting when it's a hair cut and colour, skin treatment or driving.
Yes poppet, PAPER mache contains paper. 😬
Is she one of those people who think's it's cute to be hopeless, helpless and stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sneaky Chloe hiding the brand of the shoes that she proclaims to be the most comfortable ever flats.

They are in total saleswomen with their crappy aff links. Chloe likes to pretend she’s posh but she’s as basic as the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9