Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t her kids off school at the moment? I can’t get over how much time she spends staring at herself in the mirror and obsessing over her looks.
Don't forget her maid/mum does the hard slog like carrying bags of returns back to M&S and looking after the kids.......she has got a bad back you know.

Reactions: 3
Her poor Mum has skin cancer and possibly still has a bad foot. I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a self absorbed person as Chloe.

Reactions: 11
Well......the mum/maid has gone back to SA. The unravelling of Princess chloe incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she once say something about not visiting her Mum in SA was because they couldn’t afford the flights for 5 of them?

I don’t think they have that much spare cash - I remember her in pieces when she had issues with their roof and had an unexpected £5k bill for it. They don’t go on particularly lavish holidays either.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she once say something about not visiting her Mum in SA was because they couldn’t afford the flights for 5 of them?

I don’t think they have that much spare cash - I remember her in pieces when she had issues with their roof and had an unexpected £5k bill for it. They don’t go on particularly lavish holidays either.
I agree with this. She comes across as they have wealth, never seen her near a Primark or shopping at Asda or Tesco for clothes. However I think the money she receives via her "work" is ploughed back in to her "work", I.e buying expensive beauty products, bags and other. Which leaves little money for lavish holidays.

Reactions: 2
I think the girls are but not C yet, although I assume if the girls went for secondary, he will as well.

Reactions: 1
I struggle to get on board with people complaining of money woes when there are multiple kids in the family at a private school. Diamond not shiny enough and all that.

Reactions: 10
So her daughter has £175 new boots. I don’t think they’re struggling tbh. I am 48 and can’t afford to do that…

Reactions: 7
She’s bought herself 2 Loewe bags last year, one is the puzzle worth ££££. I think she/they can well afford a few flights to SA. Nothing stopping her going on her own. I just find it weird as that’s her home country and her parents live there but in all the time she’s been on insta she’s never been back.

Reactions: 9
I wonder was Chloe gifted a gift card for Mint Velvet or invited to pick a few pairs of footwear as MV certainly isn’t a store that teens would shop in and I‘m not sure Chloe usually would either. And from what she’s shown us over the years, she doesn’t tend to spend ££ on her children.

She’ll definitely have been gifted them, Chloe doesn’t ever put her hand in her pocket! She’s such a cheap beg!!!